Bath and Body Works Blackberry Vanilla

3.2

on 1/7/2008 10:37:00 PM

I love blackberry vanilla scents especially inn candles ,but This is a weird scent for me ,because I don't love it right away, when I spray it ,it takes time and then I do love it. I guess I like it when the notes break down and some vanilla shines through. I do love how my room and bathroom smell when I return home.

on 12/26/2006 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this one is pretty.. sweet yet fruity.. i think it has an almost magical appeal to it.

on 9/6/2006 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This scent doesn't live up to what I think blackberry and vanilla should smell like. It's pretty going on and ok enough, but I wish it had a bit more sharpness to it. It's a sweet fragrance and not offensive in any way but by no means a "grown up" scent. I find my teenage daughter likes it a lot. I might not buy it again because there are other BBW scents I like better, but if I received it as a gift, I'd keep it and use it.

on 1/31/2006 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Having received yet *another* bottle of BBW Cucumber-Melon lotion for Christmas, I ducked into the store to exchange it. My goal is to always get out as quickly as possible, and this was the first scent that didn't send me into spasms--and so, my exchange was chosen. I've had the opportunity to smell at home it w/o Sunripened Raspberry or Juniper Breeze meddling in, I can say that (to my nose) it smells almost identical to Philosophy's "Falling In Love". A very fruity, berry-y, dessert-y fragrance. Not quite my type of fragrance, but it's a nice change on occasion, I suppose. In short, it's not bad enough for me to risk another migraine to go back into BBW to exchange it again.

on 7/9/2005 9:01:00 PM

Love this scent! The lotion and the body spray are great...the bath gel has a weird plastic/chemical smell to it. I have no idea why. I can smell the vanilla in it...the blackberry is definitely the primary scent though.

on 5/14/2005 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This definietly smells like cherry couph syrup but like a fool I ended up buying it anyway. (That was purely out of desperation to try something different, plus I had a coupon to get something FREE). Thank God this scent is subtle! It smells sorta like their Sun Ripened Rasberry scent with a touch of something funky added...Herbal maybe? Didn't smell any Vanilla. Oh well...I guess I'll be exchanging this for something less mediciney. I only gave this a 2 because I LOVE BBW body creams. Thick and very moisturizing.

on 3/20/2005 6:22:00 AM

I seriously dig this scent. I love it. It reminds me of blackberry sorbet, just perfectly captures the scent of summertime berries. Light enough to wear anytime.

on 3/19/2005 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Goodness!! It really smells like cough syrup! It sounded yummy though...sigh.

on 3/18/2005 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells like black raspberry, very little vanilla in this scent. I'm more keen on sweet scents and I thought it was a major disappointment that there was really no hint of vanilla in this. But it is a nice fresh raspberry scent, great for daytime.

on 9/18/2004 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was such a wierd idea combo, but it smells suprisizingly pleasant. It's thier new fragerance and I will buy this when I can (I tried it out in the store).

Popular Fragrances