October 2, 2014 | 1450 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is not the sparkle-fest you may be expecting after seeing the pretty sparkles glimmering back at you from the pan. Angelika is a pretty cool-toned pink with a hint of shimmer once blended in.

However this is not a blush to apply liberally if like me you are more on the pale side of the spectrum. On my NC15 and sometimes more fair in winter I have to be careful with this blush, too much and it takes on an un-natural dark pink on me.

I love to apply this lightly with the ELF flat top kabuki and really blend in for a natural flushed pink look. It also applies beautifully with a more dense fan brush such as Eco Tools or the Sedona Lace one works great.

This blush looks really pretty accompanied with a little blended in pinky-silver highlight over the top for an added extra healthy glow, I have been pairing this with Nars Multiple in "Luxor" and loving the look. Also looks really nice with a little Mac Soft and Gentle highlight.

Definite repurchase if it's still available when I finish this as I only need the tiniest amount and it does seem to last on my normal-combination skin for a good days wear..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Angelika is my first NARS blush. I chose Angelika because I adored the colour in the pan and when on my face, it gives me the most beautiful, healthy, light pink glow. My face lits up with Angelika, blush truly makes difference. Although it may look very shimmery in the pan, it does not look that shimmery once it hits your cheeks. The price is bit steep for me but after noticing how glowing I look, it's worth the money. I need more NARS blushes now, my next NARS blushes will be Orgasm and Seduction.

Edit: I should mention my skin's colour, about NC30 and NARS Santa Fe. I think I need to buy more NARS blushes, like all of them. Yes, they are that wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After swatching all of Nars pink blushes, this was the most beautiful for me. I don't mind a little shimmer in my blush, especially because after you swipe your brush, tap off the excess, and apply it to the cheeks, most of it is gone. I also own Desire, Gaiety, and Mata Hari, and they are all different enough to own. I probably will still add to my collection because I love Nars blushes so much! They are very pigmented, long lasting on the skin, and will last you forever. They have nice, sleek, sturdy packaging as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kizzy69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really shouldn't work... Candy pink? With glitter? On someone over thirty?!? I struggle a bit with pink blushes. I can wear them but rarely think they look great. This, however is just gorgeous. I have NC25 skin and blonde hair and this gives such a natural, windswept look to my cheeks. I don't wear it all the time, but when I do it reminds me I should wear it more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by mrsyogantoro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I didn't expect that such a cool-toned bright pink color will end up very pretty on my NC35 Asian skin. I can't say this as a cotton candy-sh or baby doll-ish kind of pink, but more on deep pink near fuhscia, but it didn't show up too much on skin. Just perfectly pink. The glitter is barely seen, it adds some glow to my cheeks instead. I've got this together with Laguna bronzer and Angelika lip gloss in one package with a fairly reasonable price through Strawberrynet (and now I am falling in love with Angelika lip gloss because it is very pigmented and the color popped on my lips!). Sadly, as one of NARS top blushes, Angelika did not stay as long as I want. It will fade after 4-5 hours (yes, my skin is very oily, but I put this on top of Bareminerals Prime Time, Etude BB Cream and MAC Select Sheer Powder), even my Too Faced blush lasted longer than this. For the high-end product, this part is a bit disappointing. May not repurchase, because I am thinking to buy Mata Hari with a more rosy pink color after I hit the pan with Angelika.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Angelika, how I love thee. It is so unusual to find such a cool toned pink, but bright enough to actually do something. It is very concentrated - a little goes a long way. Perfect for dark haired girls of all skin tones. It works with all outfits, day or evening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

My most favourite pink sparkly nars blush :) it's the muted version if nars- desire.
It comes out as this cool pink blush on my NC30 skin... Very baby doll-ish which i was looking for when I was at sephora.
(I wanted a change from my regular peach/ coral blush routine)
Don't worry about the sparkles because it doesn't end up on your cheeks... It just somehow magically disappears after you blend the blusher on your face.
And like always ... Use a light hand with nars blushers... A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by deebaby07

This is such a gorgeous cool pink with some glitter. This is the most gorgeous blush ever. You just have to be careful not to put too much on. A little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate to give any NARS blush a mediocre review, but having a great deal of them, I have to say, that this one is probably my least favourite.

My gripe is mostly with the colour. It's a fairly ordinary pink. With chunks of glitter.

Apart from that, the quality of the product is good, like all NARS blushes. Goes on quite nicely and lasts a decent amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG status! I've been using Angelika for a few years now. I first got into NARS blush with the famous Orgasm, which I also love, but I wanted something more vibrant. A woman at Sephora suggested Angelika and even said mixing the two works well (haven't tried it).

But anyway, so I purchased it and fell in love. It looks intimidating in the case, but it transfers so well onto my fair cheeks. A little goes a long way. Will purchase again and again.