November 28, 2014 | 1879 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Nourishing Oasis Shampoo with Aloe and Jasmine

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After a day in an ultra-hairsprayed updo, I had to take a shower in my friend's bathroom and thought I had to resort to cheap shampoo. Boy was I wrong!
My hair felt ultra soft after the shower, and as it dried, my layers became perfectly defined. Furthermore, my hair even felt and looked thicker! What the heck?! It's a miracle! I will definitely look for the shampoo and conditioner the next time I hit up the grocery store. Usually I use Nexxus and Garnier, but this stuff is HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by yqihuang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells nice. However it makes my scalp flaky. I have thin and oily hair. It works for most of people, but not me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2005 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells great, works well. I really love how these Vo5 Oasis shampoos lather, so I'm hooked. The price is unbeatable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2005 10:20:00 PM More reviews by QueenJannine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Do NOT heap this one in with all the other V05 cheapo-depot hair products. I am shocked at the quality of this shampoo/conditioner line. I originally bought it for the jasmine scent because I was stockpiling jasmine bath products (nod to Caress for the soap and bodywash, but anyways), even though I never use shampoo/conditioner that isn't intended for my somewhat dry/damaged hair. I couldn't find anything jasmine for dry hair, so I braved this one... and my hair thanked me. It didn't dry it out one bit. Silky soft and bouncy. Suave, on the other hand? Brittle! Parched! Even the ones for dry hair. So there you have it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cbdb1229

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I used to think you had to buy expensive shampoo and conditioner to make your hair look good but boy was I wrong. This stuff smells great, lathers good, and I get wonderful results. The best part is the price. It's dirt cheap. What else could you want?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very fine, curly hair and this dried it out a bit. It smells great and it feels like is has a nice thick consistency, but it doesn't deliver on the moisture. Great price tho, and it came with a trial version of the energizing scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2005 7:06:00 PM More reviews by urbanmonk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo leaves my hair very soft, shiny and light. I'll continue to buy and use.

Update: oops. spoke too soon-- i've swichted to dove moisture rich. alberto vo5 made my hair feel dry when compared to the dove shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2005 2:43:00 PM More reviews by black_fern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't be fooled; this is still el-cheapo Vo5 shampoo. It smells cheap, too. If you don't buy expensive shampoo, I'd recommend Suave; the scents are more authentic and the consistency isn't unpleasantly gloppy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great shampoo! My hair is actually bouncy after using this stuff and it's usually stick straight and just hangs there. I don't think I'll be using this everyday as it can be drying, but I could still use it 1-2x a week w/o any problems. Also, I LOVE the smell of the Jasmine & Aloe line. It's fresh, green, and w/ enough floral to keep it from being too herbal. Plus, as I've found, the scent lasts throughout the day. I think I got it for about $1.00 on sale, so it's completely affordable, too. While the conditioner wasn't enough for me, I'd repurchase this product for use as a clarifying shampoo.NOTE: For those who want/need to know, this has sodium LAURYL sulfate as one of the main ingredients. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2005 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Desz4817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great, basic shampoo with a nice fragrance