October 21, 2014 | 1414 users online

Brows - DHC - Soft Touch Eyebrow Filler

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by DHARPER176

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would love to be able to buy this product again, but DHC has discontinued it. This has been my favorite product for eyebrows along with their eyebrow pencil for years. I hate that I now have to start searching for a replacement. So disappointed in DHC for once again discontinuing a favorite product. Remember the Whitening Stick for under eye circles?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2007 3:07:00 AM More reviews by SAMm3

I was disappointed when I first got this product, but recently went back to it. Like others have said, it's hard to get a fine line with this. These days a slightly fuller brow seems to be "in," so that works for me. I would say that you do need some natural hair for this to blend in with and hang onto; it was when I had really sparse brows that it looked unnatural. Unlike the previous review I've found it to be quite long-lasting, and I have oily skin. I don't have to reapply like with my Body Shop brow kit. I also have a scar in the middle of one brow, and I find that this thicker powder fills it in easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by eimilesmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this and I do like it, I ordered copper brown and the color is a perfect match to my hair, it did make my eyebrows look a little bushy but I think that's the "in" style this spring.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2006 7:39:00 PM More reviews by sarah_18

I was definitely disappointed by this product. It really doesn't offer much application control, and easily leads to harsh and bushy eyebrows. It's somewhat hard to achieve thin finer lines with this powdery pen. I'm sure the product's suitable for some... just not me. The plus to the product was that it did provide a somewhat natural brow look. Won't be buying this again though! Maybelline's Ultra Brow covers all my brow needs!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2006 8:31:00 AM More reviews by lindi828

I tried this on a whim and found this my only brow color. I used brown. My brows have a natural arch & I don't have to tweeze much. They are a little sparce at the outer corners where I havea small childhood scars on each. This product fills in the sparce areas without looking drawn on. My favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2006 9:34:00 PM More reviews by FlameRedhead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Since I have bright red hair, the light brown was actually the perfect shade for me. It is definitely red. This product takes a bit of practice to apply. It wears well and so far is relatively rain and sweat resistant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by yuckyuks

I use the gray-brown eyebrow filler, and I love the color as well as the way it disperses it (not too much, but enough so that there is noticeably more... eyebrow). The only problem I have with this product is that it wears off too quickly. Reapplications are quick and easy, but they are necessary a few times throughout the day, which can be a little annoying. However, the look achieved by this eyebrow filler is hard to beat, as it is very natural. It is a powder dispersed in pen form with a pointed, spongy tip, and the color gray-brown is perfect for me as I am Japanese and the browns that are typically recommended to me look fake. The price is right and the product doesn't run out very quickly, it is very portable and handy. The powder has more lasting power when used over pencil, but that is preference. I like the natural eyebrow look best, so I am reluctant to use too much pencil - which is why I have to reapply often, I suppose.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by iceprncss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed with this....I bought it with several other items I ordered and this was the only thing I can say that I will not use. The color (gray-brown) was perfect for my dark hair, but you have no control with the applicator. If you're looking for an unruly, bushy effect, this is the brow powder for you. It looks like the product is in the cap and you pick up the color on the applicator every time you close the "pen" or just shove it in to get more color. They need to figure out a better way for people to use this, or change the applicator tip. I'll stick with my BE brow powders, which I was happy with anyway.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Good product for filling in sparse brows...that's pretty much it. This isn't a liner where you can "draw" brows in - it's just like eye shadow but in pen form. The shadow is packed at one end of the tube, and is applied by a sponge tipped applicator. I agree with previous reviewers that the color available are more for brunettes. I have black hair w/fairly thick brows...this product helps to define/darken my brows very easily. The only gripe I have is that sometimes the color migrates a bit onto the eyelids/browbone since it is a powder. I have to use a separate brow gel or clear mascara to make sure everything stays put. I'd purchase it again however - it's very good to have around when I'm in a rush to put on makeup and it's very compact and portable. My favorite brow product though still remains to be Benefit's Brow-Zing which has powder & wax in one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2004 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I was very disappointed in this. I bought brown and it was wayyy too dark, and what the others said is right on - the line is too thick and unnatural looking. I'll keep hunting for my HG eyebrow filler....