January 26, 2015 | 949 users online

Loose Powders - Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2015 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Newyork1995

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Had such high hopes for this product. This powder comes off a little orange on me in the natural light. Also makes skin look really cakey. Definitely wouldn't buy this again as not the cheapest product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by crazyging

Am I missing something here??? I find this product makes my foundation look dry and cakey. Im using the original one with SPF, applying as instructed and it does feel nice, but make smy foundation look flaky like its separating. I've tried with 2 different foundations so far, one that is very oily, same result. Pretty disappointed. Ill try it again after exfoliating tomorrow but so far my favorite is by far Revlon Aqua (discontinued)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG finishing powder! Blurs all your imperfections and absorbs. Plus you do not have to touch up throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Sarita88

This is my HG of finishing powders. This stuff is amazing, makes my skin look gorgeous Andy foundation stays on at least twice as much than when I'm not wearing it. Tried it at first with a sample and loved it so much I just repurchased a full size one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by KatrinaEntwistleDean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mineral Veil is an absolutely gorgeous translucent setting powder.

It keeps your makeup in place all day and smoothes out your skin for the perfect flawless look!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this as a setting powder after I have applied all my makeup. It goes on smoothly and gives my skin a healthy glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by andreeadriana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had a sample of this a few years ago and I remember being really impressed with it. It does give a certain glow and it unifies my skin tone but overall now, trying it the second time, I'm not too impressed. It feels too starchy on my face, I wish the powder was finer. Also, it only seems to last a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by siruhi

Oh my gosh...This is amazing product! I mean the original mineral veil.Before I purchased this,I read reviews on these Bare Minerals Veil products.In every place there were people saying the original is much different than these others(for example tinted or illuminating veil) So I got this Original one and I'm really impressed.I mean when I first wore this with Loreal True Match Foundation in N1 and under it I had Laura Geller Spackle primer,it was a success.My skin just kept shine free an hour after hour,at least 8 hours,and still flawless looking skin.Normally every powder will not last more than 5 hours,and the finish they give(before I've used Maybelline Dream Matte powder which is best compact powder) is different.BM Original Mineral Veil gives me flawless looking skin,best applied with BM Full Flawless Face Brush,with that brush it's easier to get the powder from the jar. The jar makes a little mess,but I can really handle that with this product. I'm sooo happy I got this, 10 of 10 !!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jennybee71

This was just so-so for me. I find that for the price, Everyday Minerals works. The veil is extremely sheer and colorless. I use it as a finishing powder and to sweep away any eye color that flecks onto my cheekbones. I am relatively new to mineral makeup and am not sure I'd have purchased this one if I completely understood the application process.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

I really did want to love this product but I just like it. The way this product is packaged is not terrible its just easy to make a mess with. Its hard to get the perfect amount of product on your brush as well. The product itself is nice and does the job but if you put too much you look ghosty. I like to use this product if i want to mattify my face without looking cakey.