September 30, 2014 | 968 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

I'm on a curious kick right now! I just recently bought fantasy and while I do like it, it's a little too sweet at times. I wanted a more floral perfume that smelled fresh and clean. I remembered always liking the samples of curious from magazines and testers at the store, so I went and bought a little bottle of it. I'm so happy I did! It smells exactly as I remember it. I love the white florals, they smell so fresh and summery to me. It's different than your average viva la juicy or pink sugar and I love that. It lasts quite a while. Others can smell it on me when I can't at all. I don't think this is a juvenile fragrance either, it seems appropriate for all ages.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

A fun scent!! I am not in the target range demographic neither, but this is fruity & clean. I don't really like her or her music but this & Fantasy are super good perfumes!! They do seem a bit overpriced however which keeps me from purchasing this (& other celebutard perfumes) on a regular basis when I can get 7 for $35 at VS!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm surprised at the reviews here, I actually really like this perfume. Yes it is sweet and more suited to younger individuals but I really like the scent. Packaging looks cute, it was really cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

As a major Britney fan when I was a teen, I of course wanted to own her perfume so when curious came out I purchased it. I loved it then and 7 years later I still love it. It's not too strong and I have received a load of compliments on how nice it is. I got a bottle of it for Christmas and I hadn't worn it in so long that I had forgotten how nice it is. Will deffo use up the bottle I got and would recommend buying. If in the market for a Britney perfume I think it's the nicest, steer clear of Fantasy, that stuff is so sweet that it's sickening!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by twinkle70

I am clearly not in the age demographic for Curious, however, I love it. It does not give off that "juvenile" scent vibe like some other celebrity scents do and actually some non-celebrity scents (Aquolina Pink Sugar - i'm lookin' at you !!!). It is a creamy, soft white floral w/ a hint of vanilla that dries down to a more musky floral. It is a clean, cozy fragrance that makes you feel good. I also think it is appropriate for any occasion, season or time of day. It is soft but has staying power and has a decent sillage (the kind you want to have when people are within close range, NOT the kind that drives people screaming from an elevator. You can get this on sale at drug stores. You can get this at discount stores like TJ Maxx....so it's very cost effective. I like that she still does the gift sets w/ special little lip glosses or trinkets (because it's no longer carried at Macy's you don't get the REALLY fabulous gifts, but at least there's still cute girlie trinkets to be had). The bottle is fabulous..... I think any age can wear this and wear it well. Don't be prejudiced because you don't like Britney or you think it's "too young" .... bust outta your shell and try it :) I think you'll be glad that you did.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

damn i hate this white floral semelling perfume... dont know why did i ever bought it. im gonna get home and throw it to the toilett. ewwwwwwwwwww

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by paulamichelle

First off let me say this is a personal favorite. Curious is a great option for casual daily wear- it has a memorable, clean, enticing scent to it. For more serious events, or a night out I usually go for something heavier. But all in all, this is a fantabulous* perfume. Matter of fact, I own the body spray for now, and plan on buying the perfume.
Buying in the near future. <3

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

True (and embarrassing) story: I used to wear this perfume. It took my poor roommate two years to get up the nerve to tell me that this perfume smelled like "rotting cat piss" - this perfume has a habit of turning sour and rotting in the bottle. Once I switched it out for a more high-quality scent and came back to it later, I realized how cloying it really is. It's sickeningly sweet. I can't believe I ever wore this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by sillage

I absolutely LOVE Britney Spears Curious and hope they never discontinue it. I finished a big 3.4oz bottle, and I now have another 3.4oz, plus two 1.7oz bottles, plus a mini -- plus 2 lotions & 2 shower gels. (I actually ordered 2 discounted gift sets online once so I'd have plenty of back-ups -- that's how I acquired all the pieces mentioned.)

Below is how I realized how great it was:

I was once squirting perfumes at TJ Maxx, and there were 2 girls on the other side of the stand, also squirting perfumes, and all of a sudden there came this AWESOME scent from where they were squirting. I had to run over & ask them what they had just sprayed -- it was Curious -- and it sure beat the heck out of every other perfume there, in my opinion.

Curious is a soft, languid, skin-musky floral -- this is the type floral I love most (no tuberose, gardenia, rose, or big jasmines for me -- my florals are usually on the light, sweet, clean, skin-musky side). The main floral note is magnolia, and there's also pear and vanilla in it. It's soft & skin-musky -- just so nice!

Tocca Stella smells *very* close to this wonderful scent -- but it seems more high-quality -- but then, of course, the Tocca Stella is more expensive too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Sshhhh...I am going to be one of those ladies that suddenly "forgets" what she's wearing if someone asks what perfume I am wearing. I doubt anyone will, but I can't see this offending anyone, I have a body spray, which is a lighter version of the EDT, obviously. It's a non soapy, "shower fresh"kind of scent, nothing too sharp or spicy. I think there is a VS Pink scent that is similar..."Fresh and Clean"? It was cheap so I threw in my cart, I figure it will be a nice alternative when the South's monstrous humidity grabs us all by the throat. Meh. If not, I'll just keep it by the toilet for "poopourri".