April 17, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Juice Gems - Juicy Pomegranate

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just ok. I am on the fence with these kind of glosses. I love the fruity taste and scent. I also like the glossy texture but it never lasts with any of these products. If you are a gloss girl you may like this little gloss. Too sticky and short lived for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by emm682

i got this product in a set that came in a makeup case, it came with raspberry,fig, and honeydew. i haven't used it much yet, but i loee the smell, and the texture is better than others i have bought, i can't afford Stila, or Lancome lip glosses so i got these instead.
so far pomegranite and raspberry are my favorites,pomegranite gives a nice light pink tint with a little shimmer. i gave it a 4 on packaging because i prefer a brush applicator, but i can live with a tube since the product is soo good. definately better than other fruit glosses i've tried...
i read somewhere not to keep them longer than 6 months because of the fruit ,anyone know if thats true?
overall good products, great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mark. Juice Gems are “squeeze on lip gloss with real fruit extract” according to the label. This is my all time favorite lip product. I first received it as a sample from my Avon lady about 6 or so years ago and have repurchased it multiple times. They retail for $6.50 and come in 8 colors, with lots of limited edition colors at holidays. I’ve tried about 7 colors, and always come back to Juicy Pomegranate.
I have fairly pigmented lips, so instead of the bright pink it shows in the tube it gives me the perfect light pink tint.
The consistency of this gloss is very think and sticky, which personally I enjoy. Because of how thick and sticky this gloss is, wear time is great, upwards of 5 hours, even through eating and drinking. The finish is extremely shiny, like patent leather and has no glitter or shimmer.
Another bonus is flavor. It tastes and smells like an real pomegranate. I’m tempted to lick my lips a lot when I wear this gloss because of how much I enjoy the scent/flavor.
Packaging is a clear squeeze tube with dark brown cap and slant tip applicator, which is pretty standard. Slant tip applicators are my preferred lip gloss applicator. Juice Gems’ used to have a fuzzy slant tip applicator, which was weird, but they switched to plain plastic a few years ago.
Like I said before this is my all time favorite lip product. This is a good value at $6.50 for .5 fl. oz, which may not seem like much, but due to how infrequently you have to reapply, its actually a ton of product.
The only possible thing I could see about this gloss that some people wouldn’t like is the sticky, thick texture. But if thick, sticky, super shiny gloss is your thing, this one is perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by AshleyLee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my third juice gem and I'm sorry to say, I did not like it. After applying it make my lips feel weird and my lips manage to look purple whenever I wear this. But my other one (juicy papaya) doesn't do that. I don't know, it's just really weird. But it smells great and applys easily and tastes like nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Sockknitter

This is a nice, clear pink/coral color with no shimmer or glitter. It's nothing unique but it looks nice and subtle on the lips. It has a fruity scent and minimal taste. I like this gloss and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ilm223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Compared to the lancome juicy Tubes these in my opinion are far better. To put it simply:
-Less Sticky
-If you get a taste of it in your mouth its fruity
-Smells great
-Doesn't Leak
-Flocked Tip is unique
-LESS EXPENSIVE!!!
This SHADE is a very deep pink that goes on very pale pink, the little sparkles are not overwhelming.
One downside is that when i got the tube BRAND NEW I noticed that the entire tube is not filled to the top, nonetheless for the price I'll buy this one again and try the other.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The tube I bought didn't have a fuzzy applicator tip which I am thankful for it sounds gross. lol This color is perfect wash of sheer pink. Also the smell is amazing it doesn't really taste like anything which is good. I don't find this gloss very sticky and it has a good staying power.

**Edit**
I'm adding another lippie because it's wonderfull.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

I do love my Lancome Juicy Tubes so purchased this with some hesitation. It applies as a sheer wash of pale pink with no sparkles, but definitely more pigmented than Daquiri JT. Juice Gems are slightly less sticky than JT but only slightly (I like sticky as it contributes to the lasting power). Applied over pink lipstick, this adds that extra 'pop'. A negative for me is the flocked applicator tip. I find it awkward and end up squirting a dab of gloss on my finger to apply. The Lancome JT's have a smooth plastic applicator which gives better spreadability IMO. I prefer a very sticky gloss, however, this is a good product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by HeatherNicoleC

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pale pink tint. Shines like glass. So lovely. Not sticky. It's under six bucks. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 3:47:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do have to say that I love these glosses but the applicator is disgusting!! I bought several of these and ended up throwing them away because if you go without using them awhile, uggg!! The cheap little Jordana Squeeze N Shine glosses from Walgreens are as close as I've gotten to these and have a much better applicator. The fuzzy covering over the juice gems is a bad idea.