September 17, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by beverlywho

I've always been a liquid liner gal, but lately I've been far too lazy to bother with precise lines in the morning and I figured I'd give this product a try. It's creamy and well pigmented, meaning it doesn't pull and tug on my eyelid and look streaky like most pencils do. I love the smudging tool it comes with for cleaning up the line near the corner of my eye. Speaking of smudging, however, I do see some mild smudging under my eyes by the day's end. All in all, it's a good and reasonably priced pencil liner if you're not looking for a look that's too sharp or precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by stace06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Brilliant product - does not irritate my eyes - I use it on my waterline, colour is beautiful (dark brown is rich and deep), no sharpening needed - just twist. Most importantly, it DOES NOT SMUDGE throughout the day - 14 hours of continuous wear and it goes on very softly - does not pull. It does take a little effort to get it all off but it's worth it to not walk around with panda eyes.

Just a fantastic everyday eyeliner. Love Love Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh quickliner how I love thee...I've strayed so many times in the twenty odd years that I've known you and I keep coming back to you. I don't know why I keep trying to find a liner better than you. Maybe it's the allure of the packaging, the great deals, or all those marvelous gifts with purchase.

I love the way you don't have to be sharpened, your smooth and soft formula, the way you hug the spaces in between my sparse lashes. You are always ready to please with your transfer resistant formula and your long wear. I love that you come off without a fight, because I don't like tugging away at my eyelids. You look out for me and my eyes with your sensitivity. I'm always sad to see when you've gone and I've hit the end of that rotation.

I'll try not to stray, but you and I both know that I'm a commitment phob. Thanks for being my constant and don't ever change.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

this is a great eyeliner which comes with a brush on the end which is perfect for blending. the pencil is self sharpening so no need to fiddle about with sharpeners. the colour is a deep inky black and is perfect for use on both your upper and lower lash line. it gives a really dramatic effect which i love. it is expensive but well worth the money. i've bought this numerous times and always go back to it after i THINK i need a change. my go to eyeliner. it is long lasting. i apply in the morning and it actually looks better before i take it off at night. that's some staying power!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by kimchas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am Asian and my skin is normal type, not too oily or dry.For me this liner is is easy to apply, and the color works great on me. But it does fade a bit if I don't put primer on. Also it can not be retracted so If you pull too much liner out of the tube... you have to use it all before you put it back on lid...it can be messy. Overall it is a good liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by dutchesse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a conflicted relationship with Clinique and find many of its products hit-or-miss. On one hand, they're great for people with allergies to some make-up products.

On the other, some of them are shoddy and the quicklliner is one of them. I have two of them (black and black/brown). Both of them go on smoothly, but the issues come when a few hours go by--the colors fade. Not to mention, if you need to touch up, the packaging makes it extremely difficult to get more of the product.

I actually had to unscrew the pen part and shove the product through that made me lose a significant amount. I'm not thrilled about it and it's one of the products from Clinique I won't be trying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by galexy15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this in 'dark chocolate'. I like the color, but it doesn't last at all. I have monolids, so eyeliners do wear off quickly on me, but this only lasted an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by PeachyQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best pencil liner I've used.I have it in "Dark Chocolate" a really lovely dark brown! Packaging is good I like the smudge tip, stays in place and doesn't run at the end off the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

As much as I love the packaging of this liner (no need to sharpen) and the slate color, it doesn't stay put with my oily skin. I applied the liner on my upper lid and although the formula isn't to soft or dry, it never seemed to "set". Two hours after applying it, it would smudge and give me raccoon eyes. I had to return it after multiple attempts to keep it from smudging under my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Starting with the positives, this eyeliner applies smoothly and it doesn't drag on the eye. I like that it is retractable YET it doesn't retract. if you try to pull the product back it won't go down. Also the liner doesn't come out to a find point so you can't get a precise line. It's not smudge proof.