July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Toners - Avon - Clearskin Purifying Blackhead Clearing Formula

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by SpiralDownward

My mom bought this stuff for me thinking it'd work. I don't like the burning sensation and the way it dries my skin out. I normally have very oily skin but this makes my face feel tight and stingy. I'm almost done this bottle and will never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by missmanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like this toner! i used it after the cleanser and it certainly helped clear up my skin.
yes, it does have a strong scent but i got used to it and kind of started to like it lol (i'm one of those people who like my bathroom to smell a little like bleach :/ idk, feels cleaner)
this is NOT for sensitive skin! my face was dry for the first few days of using this but omg i'm glad i stuck it out.... my skin turned out really nice! my skin didn't feel tight or filmy just clean and supple. however, i made the mistake of trying Neutrogena's Alcohol-free toner after this and it really doesn't do anything for me :( then i decided to try the AcneFree system and so far my skin is dry and tight and doesn't seem to be getting used to it.... i really should've just went back to the ClearSkin system! i plan on doing just that after i give AcneFree a little more time to impress me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall not really a good product. I don't really feel like it does anything beneficial for my skin. It burns and smells because of the high amount of alchohal thats obviously present which CAN'T be good for skin. It leaves a weird filmy gross feeling over my face, and i always end up spilling way too much out of the bottle when i use it. Ill use it up till its gone but after that ill just stick to my good ol witch hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ColorfulAttitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use a scrub and then this product. I didn't have too many blackheads but "little bumps" under the skin. The scrub cleans up the top/blocked layer and allows this product to penetrate.

I like it. I have purchased again and plan to continue.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by nydoc78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a week and have found that the blackheads on my nose have noticeably decreased. I do only use it on my nose and chin. I wouldn't use it all over the face due to the alcohol. The smell is a bit much but since it works I really don't mind.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by shorty1996

its ok
it does burn cuz of da alcohol
it did clean the extra dirt my cleanser wouldn't clean
but im not goin buy it again
im goin finish it than buy a diffrent one

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I might keep getting this because of the price and because I like how it cleans my face but it's very drying and the smell is super strong doesn't do anything for blackheads that for sure....is just an OK product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by dahliajessica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works for me. Smell is strong, but I'm ok with that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does nothing for blackheads. Has a strong alcohol scent to it and leaves my skin with a film on it. There are better toners for oily/acne skin available.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by SophH

I used this when I was younger and had a quite bad pimples. It did the job at the time-it helped clear up alot of them. I revisited it again recently by using it as a spot treatment on a pimple and it really helped dry it up. I wouldn't want to use it all over my face (I only get a pimple or so a month now) as it is much too drying.

The packaging is awful-I've knocked it over and have had it leak/spill twice.