September 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Colors - Cafe au Lait

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by toya77

I love this color, I got it for 49 cent at my rite aid (75%) PERCENT off. It last for hours and is very hydrating and it looks GOOD on my AA medium brown skin tone...I'm about to go get all the colors on clearance! I usually but dior or clinique for upwards of $18.00+ so this was a frigging good buy! *love it*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by aritter3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They are starting to discontinue it and stores I can't find it on the salerack anymore. Can you please bring this lipstick back I will buy every container. That's how much I loved this lipstick. it seems every time I find a lipstick I like they discontinue it. Why do you guys do this to me? Ann Ritter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Great frosty champagne color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ccjcjl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My particular lipstick is deceptive: the middle looks like a rosy-beige red, but there was an "outer coating" (on the top and sides) before I started using it which is a more coffee color. The difference in color is obvious. It's lighter in the beginning, but the color gets deeper as you wear through the top layer. The color, a slightly orange-based pinkish-beige, looks great on my skin tone (NC20-30, strong yellow tones). However, it is so FROSTY. Maybe I would wear it to a night party (but I'm way too young for those!), but I'm very hesitant to wear this on a regular basis. It's hard to see the color without seeing the frost: if you swatch it on your hand, you have to tilt it at an odd angle to see the actual color. I love the shade, but I cannot get over the frost. Cafe Au Lait has a good "slip," the color (without the frost) lasts a long time (I can get color off on a napkin 5 hours after application), and it is so hydrating that I'm starting to use it as a lip balm at home (running out of Chapstick). It's heavily fragranced so I was self-conscious when reapplying it at school, and the top comes off very easily and cracked a bit when I dropped the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by FireBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this lipstick for years now & I still love it. Its perfect. It even makes me look tanner. You can put a little bit of clear gloss on top & its stunning! Great Buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a silver/light beige neutral that makes my smaller mouth look very pouty and sexy. In fact, I have a new friend who met me wearing this l/s then later that day my lipstick was off and they said "wow, I thought your lips were bigger." (Due to my wet n wild Cafe au Lait, they do look rather juicy). This l/s looks so sexy and very Kim Kardashian on me. I'm a NW15 and pretty fair. The consistency is great, almost no flavor, smooth texture, great staying power and sexy color! I'll continue to keep buying this color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by pimpernell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have all the cream e/s from WnW and I like them alot!! As they are so cheap, they have real good staying powder, they go on easy and dry fast.

Exellent to use as base e/s, perfect dupe for Mac paints. The reason why I took 4 lippies instead of 5 is because I think the white one and the champagne one are a bit to shimmery/glittery for daytime.

They are my HG!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sosowski1283

This is a great neutral color-a light frosty beige. I think it would look good on any skintone too! The staying power is o'kay, not the best but you can't beat the price-93 cents.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 3:50:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Bought this coz i saw this girl in my class wearing it and thought it was such a nice shade and i was SURPRISED to find out it was from WnW...the color is a nudey beige with gold shimmers & it looked great on HER w/ some brown l/l...but on me....gasp! terrible! and usually,i look awesome on nude lippies...anyways...the texture, the smell & the lasting power suxx!!! i guess mine was near the heater but the lipstick form sorta melted and its all over the lid!! good thing it wasnt in my purse!!! I will never try other colors bcoz the i was sooo turned off by my experience!!!MMM w/ yellow undertones, C5/C40 skintone....get Revlon SL l/s instead!!!