October 22, 2014 | 2084 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by whatthehype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I already have big lips but I wanted a clear lip gloss in wand packaging that didn't look cheap. Anyways while I was at Mecca I saw it and instantly caught my eye.

Without realising it was a lip plumper I smelt it and was instantly hooked. I have to admit, the 'tingling' wasn't pleasent, I could stand it but wasn't comfortable. My lips felt like it was having a reaction and my top lips swelled noticeable but once the tingling was gone my lips also looked normal again. I'm really happy about the conditoning property so I bought it. The gloss itself last quite long as it's quite thick.

If you dislike thick glosses you would not want this. Its a very typical thick sticky gloss. Also when I was swatching it on my hand, I later realised that patch of skin was turning red and itchy.

Avoid applying on thin delicate skin or outside the lips cause they really meant it when they said apply within the lips.

Overall, I only bought this because of the how it works just as a gloss. It conditions well, last longer than what you expect from a lip gloss cause its thick and sticky and it smells like strawberry candy. But if you were looking for plumping effect it's not effective for long. I can't really tell so if you want noticeable bigger lips this will be disappointing though I feel like it made my top lip poutier but I have big lips anyways. As for the price goes.. Way too pricey! Cause 29$au

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by mkhandwani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would buy it again if it was being sold for under 10$ Demo of this product in my video

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

It's ok. Victoria secret makes the best lip plumper in my book. This one does a good job at rejecting light in a celephane-sequel manor, but the stinging of the plumper of brief andess potent than my favorite from VS.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample along with a mini eyeshadow insurance and poreless primer when i bought something from Ulta.
This product not only plumped my lips but also the area around them. I felt it produced a trout pout look but luckily that died down after about 15 minutes to just a bit of plumping. The upside is that the product plumps, but the downside is too much for someone like me who doesn't really need a plumper enough to put up with 1) the stinging , 2) the redness, 3) the way too shiny look this gives my lips and 4) the scent which was very fake and chemical. I might feel different if I felt I truly needed a plumper.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Hayjimmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It just turned my lips red like I've been drinking fruit punch. Doesn't work very well for the price. $22 at Ulta

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by lisamarie11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I give this product a 3 because it does sting and make your lips a little full but it didn't last very long. My lips stayed full for about 10 min. It does what it said it would do just not long enough. I'm hoping to try the extreme one to see if that's improved.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

This product is an irratant to make your lips seem bigger, it does irratate your lips but it wont make you lips bigger just puffy, instead of becoming thicker they but stick out looking like horrible fake shapeless lips, looks like a vacum has sucked your mouth!

I already have quite big lips, but i wanted bigger but this doesnt do anything, it just hurts and causes your lips to puff up, look elsewear if you want big lips.

If your lips are thin this is going to look awful!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I got this as a sample, and still have the original tube. This stuff compared to it's sister product (Lip Injection Extreme) is crap. It's sticky and really burns and does not moisturize at all. If you are seeking this product, I recommend the Extreme over this to anyone (see my review of that if you are curious). And like it's similar counterpart, the tube leaks everywhere, and this version seems to be more difficult to clean up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my ultimate plumping lip gloss and possibly one of my favourite products of all time. I used it when i was pretty unhappy with how my lips werent particularly plumped! I used this and after a quite uncomfortable tingle (beauty is pain!) i had amazing plumped lips, the only downfall to this product is your lips get very red which makes it hard to put a lipstick etc over it without still having a red undertone but this is amazing. Like i said though if you can't handle a bit of uncomfortable stinging for beautiful lips, i wouldnt recommend this to you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I use this once in a while when i'm going out. It works for me; gives my lips a little bit of plump, makes them slightly red, and lasts for quite a while!
This plumper has a kinda sweet mint candy smell. Not too strong.
I usually apply, let it do it's magic, remove, and then put on a lipstick or gloss.
Be careful not to get this outside of your lips, it will make your skin red and make your lips look chapped!