Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

I do get lip injections.. But when the swelling and the juverderm needs a little more injection. I definitely use this lip gloss to get that plump lip look that I love

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have naturally full lips so i tried this product out of curiosity rather than necessity. this is a nice clear lip gloss and the packaging is gorgeous but for me it failed as a lip plumper. it did not make my lips swell at all, it just made them look red and inflamed. which is nice if you're trying to get a natural, flushed look. but that is not what this product advertises. the tingling sensation it gives you is pretty unpleasant but it's bearable.

Can't believe I like this as much as I do. It does plump my lips but also is great as a moisturizer for my lips. Sometimes I use it on it's own. Other times I put it on, wait a while and then apply whatever lipstick or gloss I want. If it's too shiny, I dab a bit off before using color. I first bought it as a mini in a set with a mascara at the checkout at Ulta. I've already bought the full size because I like it that much (and I'm usually too cheap to spend this much on something like this.)

I have tried a few products like that and so far this is the only one, that actualy worked. I repurchased in the past, I usually go for the clear one, but I had different colours too. It is very sticky and very glossy. I am not a fan of this look anymore, I stopped using lipgloss and go for lipsticks instead.
As I mentioned- it is sticky so I absolutely hate wearing it outside as everything sticks to it, hair sticks to it and spreads it across my face - bad, bad as it ruins make up and burns the skin leaving little red marks.
It is also one of those products that make you suffer ;) - it does actually kinda hurts when first applied. Burning/tingling sensation is not that comfortable but it does work, lips get bigger and red. Obviously it doesn't last very long.
I use it occasionally - if I don't kiss anybody (inflicting pain), because it does make a difference to my lips

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

PLUMPS my lips! I like this stuff a lot. I wish they would make a lip plumper that didnt come off easily, like a lip gloss does. It makes my lips look bigger and more "plump", but it comes off easy. I usually use a lip stain, or a lipstick that does not come off easily. So I just put this on top of my lipstick. It works well, and I like the quality of the product overall.

I think it's a good product that delivers what it promises. It does plump your lips and give off an instant, very tingly sensation. However I do slightly prefer Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper by Soap & Glory.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I already have decent sized lips but I curious to try this product. I have tried quite a few lip plumpers in my time but this one didn't really do it for me. By all means it does work but not to my expectations. When I first used it, it not only gave my lips a crazy lip tingle but it hurt a bit as well. This only lasted for about 5min. The smell is really nice though, I cant really explain it but I guess it smells like candy. The texture is seriously sticky to touch. Before I applied the lip injection I took a 'before' photo so I could see if there was a difference. My lips where a red/pink (which is normal because it adds colour) and they were slightly bigger. My bottom lip was bigger than before but not a lot happened to my top lip. I think it didn't work very well because I have used much more intense lip plumpers before. If you are considering getting a lip plumper and you have never used one before this is the one to get as a beginner x

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This product works as it says it does it really does plump your lips. if you can get past the burning it work well I recommend it to all my thin lippers out there the only down side is the price its pricey but you definitely get what you pay for

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I already have big lips but I wanted a clear lip gloss in wand packaging that didn't look cheap. Anyways while I was at Mecca I saw it and instantly caught my eye.

Without realising it was a lip plumper I smelt it and was instantly hooked. I have to admit, the 'tingling' wasn't pleasent, I could stand it but wasn't comfortable. My lips felt like it was having a reaction and my top lips swelled noticeable but once the tingling was gone my lips also looked normal again. I'm really happy about the conditoning property so I bought it. The gloss itself last quite long as it's quite thick.

If you dislike thick glosses you would not want this. Its a very typical thick sticky gloss. Also when I was swatching it on my hand, I later realised that patch of skin was turning red and itchy.

Avoid applying on thin delicate skin or outside the lips cause they really meant it when they said apply within the lips.

Overall, I only bought this because of the how it works just as a gloss. It conditions well, last longer than what you expect from a lip gloss cause its thick and sticky and it smells like strawberry candy. But if you were looking for plumping effect it's not effective for long. I can't really tell so if you want noticeable bigger lips this will be disappointing though I feel like it made my top lip poutier but I have big lips anyways. As for the price goes.. Way too pricey! Cause 29$au

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would buy it again if it was being sold for under 10$ Demo of this product in my video

Popular Lip Treatments