October 31, 2014 | 794 users online

Fragrances - Jean Paul Gaultier - JPG Classique 2001 Summer Fragrance (Alcohol-free)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Wend1

I love this fragrance. I first received it as a gift in 2002 just after my son was born (so it conjures happy memories, in addition to the wonderful scent). I have since bought it again. The fragrance is a clean, feminine fragrance which is light and summery. I would have given it a "5" but for the fact it does not last as long as I would like.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2003 12:09:00 PM More reviews by peb_les

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No staying power I sprayed it on at the counter and in 5 minutes it was undetectable

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2002 1:37:00 PM More reviews by PabloHoney

I know this review is kind of "late" since it was a limited edition product that came out last year...but I decided to wear it again today after a long time, and it reminded me! I like this fragrance - the Classique is nice, but for me it's a little overpowering / synthetic-smelling, and this one is more subtle. It smells tropical, which is why I only wear it in the Spring/Summer. It's great for being out in the sun - the fragrance doesn't change, since it's alcohol free. It feels refreshing going on and really reminds me of being at the beach or poolside (maybe because I've worn it on vacation before!) I use it sparingly since it's a Limited Ed. and I can't get any more! I only gave it 3 lippies because it's not my absolute fave, but it is still pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2001 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ReadyFreddie

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent was on me was kind of soft and sweet, nothing fantastic. I would have kept it because the bottle is soooo pretty, but the scent disappeared after about 1 hour and every time I wore it I ended up with a headache. I returned it.