November 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eyeliner - Sonia Kashuk - Eye Definer in Iced Coffee

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by dawnlois

I like this liner very much all around. First of all, it cost me 6 bucks. It's firm but applies easily and smoothly. It has rich lasting color with just enough shimmer to be bright at night but also subtle enough for daytime. I apply a tiny dusting of mineral foundation to my lids prior to putting this on - that's one of my "secrets". I don't use any other powder makeup, but a little dusting of it smooths, provides hold for the pencil, AND provides a bit of sun protection, which I never used used on my lids, but I'm sure I need!
Anyway - this is a great product, and I 'm looking forward to trying other shades, and other cosmetics by Sonia Kashuk, in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite pencils from Sonia Kashuk... I wear this a lot along with the olive pencil and I truly adorn her pencils. The pigmentation is great, they're smooth and aren't super glittery. The staying power isn't superb but it's pretty good for a drugs eyeliner. No, forget that it has good staying power. I'd say try it you just might like it....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by CRiSTYBaBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner was a pleasant surprise and a breath of fresh air. a surprise because i was not expecting it to be that great, but it was! and a breath of fresh air because it's so nice to have discovered this at such a low price. i got the iced coffee color and it's super pretty. it looks awesome with just about any eyeshadow color i wear to the office. staying power is good and even better when topped with some eyeshadow. smooth but not too smooth that it smudges everywhere, and soft enough to not tear off an eyelid. try it, for a few bucks what do you have to lose?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by parvastella22

4 lippies because it does smear and smudge under your eye even if you applied it on your top lid, so wearing it means that you have to watch out for yourself. But it does go on smooth and doesn't tug or pull. I'm no make-up pro but applying this eyeliner on my top lid has been the easiest for me out of all eyeliners. There's no fuss and it also gives off a cute sparkle, so it's perfect for a night out or just for casual wear. Also...it's CHEAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by sefane

Beautiful pencil. The shimmer gives it that extra something that I never could get from any other brown liner I have tried. I always found other browns to be so boring on me. The pencil is a nice mocha color with a brownish bronze glittery shimmer that makes my dark brown eyes sparkle. The sparkle is not over board so don't be afraid. I can wear the pencil dark or light and
even do a nice natural smoky eye by smudging it a bit. I have repurchased twice and also have 2 extra back ups.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by hullabaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm surprised to see the good reviews for this product. I put it on my top lash line this morning and headed out the door for breakfast with a friend and when I got home from breakfast, this liner was smudged beneath my eyes. Also, the little sparkles from the liner were scattered under my eyes (another big pet peeve of mine). It wasn't hot outside and I didn't cry over my oatmeal, so there was no good reason for this product to smudge, especially within 2 hours time. Big thumbs down for me. Giving it 2 lipsticks because it applied rather easily and the color is nice, but I won't be using this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mfshifflett

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree! The best eyeliner out there. It goes on smooth and has great staying power. I will buy again and again and again...and yes, my MAC eyeliner has hardly been used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 10:07:00 PM More reviews by subdriverswife

For all you MAC teddy lemmers, this is the "try a little cheaper" product for you! Great deep burnished brown w/ tons of shimmer, glides on smooth, great staying power, fewer $$$. I've repurchased twice!