September 17, 2014 | 1978 users online

Moisturizers - Korres - Watercress Potent Moisturizer SPF6

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by marcipanka

best winter moisturizer i have discovered so far.
when i got it, i first had to learn how to deal with it (it is really strong, so i need just a tiny amount of it, or it can be quite heavy), but now it is one of my favorites.
p.s. i love its smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by mianathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very impressed with Korres. I often use their products. I have dry, sensitive skin and this moisturizer was heaven for me. I loved it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

This moisturizer did keep my skin so happy. I went through 2 or 3 pots of this before I moved on to another one. It's a shame it only comes with SPF6 now, because the first one I ever got was SPF15, but that's pretty much what happens with every brand, they fill a product with goodies till it catches on and then cheapen the quality little by little. Oh well, back to the moisturizer: I have very dry skin, aka it will feel tight and flaky if I don't put some sort of cream on. This product is so potent. It claims to nourish the skin, pamper and soothe any dehydrated areas and make your face feel supple and comfy. Boy, does it deliver! The product itself is a rather thick paste that takes a while to absorb and leaves a crazy shiny look to the skin, but it moisturizes it so deeply, filling it to the brim with water and lovely herbal stuff, that you will honestly feel it thanking you afterwards. It's actually so good at what it does, that some days I would neglect putting on moisturizer and my skin could still pull off an entire day or two without it - and we're talking about dry, flaky skin, one that is absolutely dependable on outter factors for its health and can't produce its own oil to save its life. Basically what this cream did was nourish my skin ever so deep, to the point where it felt "full" enough to take a couple days off. My only complaint is the greasy shine it leaves after applied, which cannot be covered by any means, even on dry skin. With this on I got a small taste of what naturally oily ladies must go through to control their oil. Would not repurchase since my skin is not as dehydrated anymore, but it's highly recommeded for those out there who need tons of water and food for their starved skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by mimie

I think i own this product for over a year.I have dry skin and i couldn't find the right moisturizer for a really long time.So when i went ahead and bought this moisturizer my skin was really really dry (like it was falling apart).I can say my skin was relieved.
A few months later i was too bord from using the same product and i tried 2 others from lancaster but the last month i run out of them and i had no budget to get a new one.So i tried again the watercress and i hated it because it was too thick and heavy for my skin(since it was pretty good moisturized).But then i took a really small amount of product (eg 3 little dots of cream for every cheek) and feels incredibly good.
My point is that if you have very dry skin you can put the whole jar on your face if it takes, but if you have "simple" dry skin use much much less than you would use with a usual moisturizer.It depents on how dry is your skin.The only reason i wouldn't buy it again is because it lasts forever and there is still so much product left

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by flixbix

I have been using this as a sunscreen and will switch to using it as a night cream. This product has the best texture and is a pleasure to apply. Feels great on too. The problem is the shine. I'm saving it to use at night during the dry New York winters.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jad3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample from the Korres King's Road store (the staff are really friendly and they're very generous with samples!). Anyway this was among a few moisturiser samples I received for dry skin, and sadly to say this is one of the Korres stuff that I do not like. I found the cream to be too thick and it leaves a shine on my face. I guess it would be suitable for extra dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by BelleFlower

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, first a disclaimer.. I have seriously dry skin. Not dehydrated, but dry.. as in very little oil production. For me, this on it's own, would not be strong enough. But I use it as a finishing cream over my other day cream (which changes a lot) and serum, and under sun screen. Why? It provides such a beautiful glowing finish to my skin! It doesn't look shiny, but it does look glowy.. it blurs all the imperfections and looks smooth and nice. I notice a huge difference in how my skin looks when I don't use it. The sunscreen goes on so smoothly afterwards. Without it, my skin is rougher and the sunscreen doesn't smooth on as nicely. For someone with normal skin or only slightly dry, it'll probably work as the sole moisturizer just fine. I love this product and I love the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ascorbic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yucch. this just sat on my skin, making it look shiny and accentuating lines. maybe i didn't give it enough time, but it also smelled like perfume. so i just washed it off. a disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by sally35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I picked it up on a recent trip to Greece & am quite pleased with myself. I first got hooked on Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Milk & was pretty excited to see the whole Korres line in every pharmacy in Greece. My skin is really dry, yet still breaks out (lovely!) & I try to buy stuff with sunscreen as I know I should & would never think to put it on otherwise. This met all of the criteria, plus was reasonably priced over there (I paid 13 euro). I find it to be very moisturizing & my face hasn't broken out yet. It is a bit pricey to buy back in the USA ($29 most places I have seen), but the little jar seems to be lasting quite a while, so hopefully I won't need to restock immediately. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fnatastic. This and other korres products do what they say. They offer options for all skin types on all their products ensuring there is something for you. Hence I am a newly aquired fan since my trip to Santorini..
I got burnt had dry skin and my skin was crying out for moisture that my dry skin moisturiser could not provide. Then I saw this potent moisturiser and wham it did the job and my skin is back to normal. It is fantastic for the driest and irritablist of skins. My skin is combo and sometimes very dry and this gives a lot of moisture. I used it morning and night and it really sinks it and gives a dewy look as it provides a lot of moisture. It is obviously fairly wet looking on the skin as it is sinking in and working. It does sink in unlike some othe r cream I know this does not rub off.... It is natural and that makes it all the better knowing my skin is getting a bit of nature rather than science for a change and I know what is going into it...
Korres products are great and I have purchased a few other moisturisers and lotions and washes and masks from there range which I will review in due course. I recomend that everyone try something in the range for their skin type as I am pretty sure they wont be dissapointed. I havent tried their makeup though.....