April 21, 2014 | 1017 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Korres - Evening Primrose Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I recieved a mini-size of this in a regieme kit. My primary eye concern is dark circles and after using this for months there was no improvement. The skin around my eye area felt more moisturized but I can achieve the same result with any moisturizer. This is one of those products that didn't help matters but didn't hurt either. Because I'd rather use an eye cream that would diminish my dark circles I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by downton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Korres eye cream is not for sensitive eyes. Wore it under makeup and gave a crepe paper look at first. With time it smoothed out. However it made my eyes water all day. Couldnt wait to get home and wash my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by pgherin

I did not like this product at all. It burned and stung my eyes. I was surprised since I don't usually have sensitive skin. I'm glad this came as part of a kit because I haven't used it since. I recommend trying it in the store or via sample before purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Mia_8030

I received a sample of the Primrose eye cream as a part of a sample kit.

The primrose eye cream stung my eyes and made them water for hours afterwards. It was not all that hydrating and the few times I did use it I saw no benefits at all. A few uses may not be a fair trial to base a review of effects on, but there wasn't much going on in favour of the Primrose Eye Cream. The frangrance was so strong, too strong for any product going near the eye area. I can not reccomend the Primrose eye cream to anyone who may be the slightest bit sensitive in the eye area.

I could not finish my sample and I will not repurchase. I was quite disappointed in this Korres product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by kpeir

This cream is good for hydrating your eye area but being a natural product is not really effective with dark circles. I have seen some improvement with my first fine lines but still I wouldn't recommend it to someone who needs to drastically improve the eye area.I will definitely finish up this tube though; I like its light floral scent and its consistency, it looks thick but spreads easily like a gel. It freshens up my eyes in the morning and is an excellent concealer base. I don't consider this a waste of money but I don't think I will repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by missglowstick

The great thing about it, is that you get a LOT of product in the full-size tube, so it's very good value.
In terms of results…well, it's just fine. It's a good basic eye cream, but it doesn't do anything miraculous and there's really nothing special about it. It moisturizes well enough, smells good, has a nice, light texture and feels nice on the skin. But it does nothing for yndereye circles, fine lines, doesn't brighten the undereye area or improve skin elasticity.
It's not a good eye cream if you're looking for something with anti-aging properties, but it's a good simple formula for younger skin with no need for anti-wrinkle treatments.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Korres Evening Primrose Eye Cream
My Skin type is Normal, can be dry on my cheeks if I don't moisturize
I'm assembling the ideal skin care products for my daily regime and have tried quite a few eye creams.This is one of the ones I recently tried.
Here's my review:
Texture: Medium weight creamy in consistency. I really prefer a more substantial 'weight' to an eye cream without being greasy.
Finish: Eye surface does feel moisturized, neither leaves a matte finish or a dewy or greasy one.
Performance: I use at night so it doesn't compete my foundation.
Application: Absorbs well, moisturizing but not heavy. Smooths easily over skin. Of course, I apply with fingers.
Packaging: I bought this in a Korres Wild Rose kit, so it was a small plastic tube.
Odor: It says 'evening primrose' not sure what that scent is: it is clean and pleasant.
Cost: Middle to high end.
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
Overall rating for this product: GOOD. I think this is a decent eye cream. Good for normal skins, I think dry or textured or older skin types would definitely need something more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by xrysali

Love this product. I feel healthy. I feel like my skin is moisturized, even and firm. The scent is natural and its pleasant. I use it all the time and my skin seems rejuvenated... Worth it ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE. I love the white color of this so I actually can see where it is going. It is thick enough to be the emolient eye cream that is needed to prevent wrinkles. It smells great naturally. Its bottle is cute (I have the little one that came in the pomegranate set- would recommend!) This is one great eye cream.

-Most importantly, it does not irritate my extremely sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

This is a basic eye cream. There's no added scent to it so it just has a neutral smell. Nothing awesome about it. Its texture is nice and light, and the tube is humongous for the price so it's a good value for money. It doesn't do anything extraordinary though - it doesn't brighten the under-eye area and it only temporarily reduces the appearance of fine lines. Basically any cream does that for the first few minutes after you apply it, the difference between dehydrated and hydrated skin is pretty striking, but the results usually don't last at all. So I don't really know what the deal is, I assume it's a good rather than a bad thing to put on your eyes, but to me it just feels like some kind of water that will cool you off for 5 minutes in the desert before the heat strikes again, with absolutely no further beneficial results. I don't think I'll repurchase just because I find it so un-special and blah.