July 26, 2014 | 892 users online

Fragrances - Tommy Hilfiger - Beyonce - True Star

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by shoshana25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use to wear this a couple of years ago along with the body lotion until I depleted them. I bought the set in sears unsniffed because it was on clearance. As soon as I tried them I knew i was not gonna regret it. It smelt very clean, fresh and citrusy. It didn't seem special to me until I went to work and went into one of my male co-worker's office and he asked me what I was wearing and told me that I smell good. Hours after that I was assisting a client and he gave me a compliment also. Telling me that I smell great. Do i need to say more?
It lasts very long, that I can tell you. I would put it on at 7a.m and still be able to smell it 10-11 hours later when I'm going home. What I love with it is that it so bright and cheery and never goes stale. Perfume tends to go stale on my skin. There is no need to overspray because it's sillage is monstrous! Great perfume. I just picked up a bottle yesterday and can't wait to wear it on Monday. Glow by J.lo and this perfume are the only two perfumes that I can truly say I would buy over and over again because they smell great on me and they get better throughout the day and LASTS forever. Love! It's always the simplest perfumes that does this. I find myself trying to avoid buying expensive, well-known perfumes because they just never live up to my expectations. I took a lippy off only because it's not the best I've smelt, not to take from the fact that it works sooo damn well!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by oxfordjrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My all-time favorite perfume! Has an amazing fresh smell that reminds me of jeans (Not sure why) and the scent is an extremely unique type that I have yet to smell from another perfume. Why oh why did they discontinue this? I'll just have to keep trolling eBay for more :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I got it as a present and I fell in love with the scent right away~ I can not believe all the negative reviews!!! I've been meaning to purchase another one but can't seem to find it anywhere :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I remember this being at sephora few years ago and back then I wanted it but wouldn't purchase it though. When I saw this at TjMax for $10 for the small bottle, I had to buy it since it was such a steal. Well when I got home and tried it out, it reminded me of Clinque Happy right away. To me this is less strong than Happy which is a good thing. I won't use this everyday though but its still good

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by bs0u31c3

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my ist adult perfume... I loved it the ist time around and got compliments when I wore this... Its a light lemony fresh scent.. The lasting power is not great and it is not too expensive... I will not repurchase though because it is a really simple scent.....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ac67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the scent but it didn't seem to last very long~

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I simply can't understand why this perfume has such low ratings... It's an exotic, fresh and sexy perfume. As soon as i sprayed it, it carried me away to tropical beaches.Cannot say that i love it though but it certainly doen't worth these ratings. A lovely, feminine surpise from Tommy H. whose most fragrances have a unisex character

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2008 5:49:00 AM More reviews by kitty29

It was an impulse buy and I hate the smell now. It's so heavy and strong and sickening. My Math teacher wears it. It's her favourite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't be heavyhanded when using this product! As for the smell...I grew sick of it in 3 months but it's not bad. There's no wow factor but after awhile of smelling it, I did feel a headache coming on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cesa11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess everyones different. This was my first *real* perfume and I have since stocked up on it. It used to be my favourite, only isn't now because it's been my favourite for like 5 years.

Lasting power for me was over 7 hours. I have no idea why it wouldn't last on all you when it worked great on me!