November 21, 2014 | 1447 users online

Bronzers - Prescriptives - Sunsheen Bronzing Powder- So Warm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 9:45:00 AM More reviews by lurkerlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I use it all the time. It has great staying power, I never have to reapply it. Less is definitely more with this too. I just swipe my brush over the two colors and lightly use on my face and I have a sun kissed look all day. I have dark hair and dark eyes and medium skin tone and this works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ventura

Like the golden, slight shimmery bronze glow it provides. One side a gold shimmer highlight, the other a browny color almost matte powder. Swirl your bronzing brush over both side evenly and viola - instant tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lilmonkeyj

I love this bronzer. It looks very natural. I also love the sparkly side and use that as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow at times. An added bonus is that this makeup seems to last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2005 3:42:00 PM More reviews by chrissier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very nice duo bronzer. I tend to use the lighter color by itself in the winter, but this product is great year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by HollyLA

This is my HG for bronzers. It has replaced all my blushes. I have a medium beige complexion with very dark hair and eyes. This color looks so natural on my and enhances my features. I use it where you normally apply blush, and then a quick sweep down the nose, chin, and forehead. Wonderful stuff, would definitely repurchase. I can look "tanned" all year round without harmful UV rays.