December 17, 2014 | 1667 users online

Makeup Brushes - Smashbox - Face and Body Brush #19

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is incredible. It is such a great brush to buff on powder (buffs like a dream). It is very dense yet very soft and I love that the handle isn't too long so I get a better grip and it fits perfectly in most makeup bags. This brush isn't cheap but I am a firm believer that I can justify the price tag for makeup brushes because in the end, the brush is what does all the work.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yesssssss

Hands down, the best powder brush I've ever owned and if I lost this brush, I'm re-ordering it immediately. Expedited shipping lol.

I "purchased" this brush with my Shopper's Optimum points last year. WOW. This baby buffs and blends and doesn't shed. And the bristles are very dense, yet so so soft. I thought I wouldn't like the short handle BUT I do - because it fits in all my makeup bags for travel.

The best. Bravo Smashbox.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by makeupdivajunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush though expensive is worth every single penny! It gives the most flawless and even finish with mineral powder. I adore this brush and would repurchase should I ever need to but I anticipate this brush lasting me for many many years.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by JeLoveDior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is very expensive, but worth the price. I primarily used mine to apply bronzers, the hair is very soft and silky, densely packed. I had it for over two years and then it started to shed and shrink. I did not replace mine because of the price, bought a stippling brush instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

Strangely I have had this brush for about a year and it's only now I've begun to realise how good it is. I use this for many things; applying highlighter powder, blusher, bronzed to my face, neck and chest. It is very soft and dense. It retails for 40 so it is not cheap but definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Sophie1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my favourite brush of all time! The hair is squirrel hair, it's so soft and silky. I use it to blending. It works really well. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably the only thing I love about smashbox is their brushes. Great quality and they really work. This one doesn't waste product at all. Other brushes I have to swipe again and again for them to grab the product. Not this one. Applies and blends my blush and my powder perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by wiresinhisheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this brush! i got one when it first came out years and years ago on ebay for about 10?! i didnt use it much at all and ended up throwing it away, i dont know what i was thinking really.
i recently started using a powder sunscreen and wanted a nice brush to apply it with. i searched for the #19 brush and found one on justbeautydirect (official uk smashbox stockist) for almost half of what theyre going for elsewhere.
this brush is lovely and just as i remember my first one. its basically a long handled kabuki brush. its soft (even after washing), very dense, applies and buffs powders brilliantly and from what ive seen it doesnt shed. couldnt be happier and i wouldnt dream of throwing out this brush again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I had the brush with the cute pink handle but was very disappointed! The brush head broke off within 4 washes, the brush felt scratchy on my face, it shedded and didn't apply my powders nicely. I was pretty annoyed considering I payed quite a lot for it and not only did it hurt my face but it broke after just 4 washes. Put me off wanting to try any other smashbox products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by tweety1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

amazing product I use this with my sheer cover foundation so soft and gentle on the face much better than the brush that come with the sheer cover kit work a dream x