December 19, 2014 | 1097 users online

Lips - Cover Girl - CG Shimmer Slicks for lips sugarslick

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Blah is all I can say about this "shimmer stick". It did leave my lips feeling slick- but more like using chapstick (sticky-dry-slick) feel to it. The color in the stick is a very pretty silvery shimmering medium pink shade, but when I put it on my lips all i could see was silver blotches of sparkles. It looked like I wore one of my mac lustre lipsticks and the lipstick color faded and all that was left was bits of sparkles in patches over my lips. This does not go on even at all because of the way the glitter is made i assume or lack of gloss to spread it out. The glitter was not thick or gritty where I could feel it, it just came off in silvery patches and picks what patches it will cover on your lips. This really looked horrible - I cant even explain how the patches or pieces of silver gunk on my lips looked except for old cheap lipstick that has been worn off but the sparkles were left behind in dried up looking patches. I cant believe cover girl even allowed this to hit store shelves.