November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by schiapkisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I lost weight pretty drastically and i have stretch marks on my arms, thighs, butt and decolletage area. I doubt there's a miracle cream out there that reduces the appearance of stretch marks, and this cream certainly isn't one of them as well. However, the cocoa butter scent is absolutely divine and the formula is very moisturising. I would buy another tube again for those reasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by stephoooooooo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't have children and I really don't use this for stretch marks, however, I used to have keratosis pilaris on my arms and chest and this completely cured it! I use it on my arms and chest after I shower and on my legs after shaving and it just makes my skin so smooth!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by KateKate0225

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before i get into the specs of this product, i want to start off by saying that i have EXTREME stretch marks all over my mid section and i also have them all over my back and some on my upper arms. I am a deeper complexion so they don't show up red or really harsh but up close it is really noticeable, and i am very insecure about them and i don't wear short sleeve shirts/tank tops because of them.

Well anyways, it's starting to become summer time and begging to gett really hot, so i decided to look up on youtube how to get rid of stretchmarks, and i came across this video of this girl reviewing it and basically calling it a miracle product with before and after pictures. And after that, i began to look it up on google and found many great reviews on it. So i went to my local walgreen's and picked this product up, it was 7-8$ but it's probobaly cheaper at Walmart.

Anyways, i began using this product RELIGIOUSLY before i went to sleep and after i took a shower, so twice a day. and i would like to say that about 3-4 days in i woke up one morning and i had a rash ALL OVER MY BODY!! every place that i applied the lotion, i had red tiny bumps all over, and they itched like hell. I honestly couldn't help myself, so i went immediately into the shower and try to scrub it off me! And to make sure that ir was the cream that gave me that crazy outbreak i stopped using it for a couple days, and the redness and bumps went away completely. I honestly, and truly wish that this product would have worked for me, because i currently use the Palmer's Moisturizing body oil and let me tell you, that is an INVESTMENT. But i would give it another spin but i don't know if i can endure that pain again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've never been pregnant, but I did have many stretchmarks on my stomach and hips due to rapid weight gain. At first I bought Bio-Oil and that didn't work. So then I bought this. During the first 4 months I didn't notice any changes, but after the 5th month I noticed my stretchmarks slowly disappearing. That was back in 2012. My stretchmarks are nearly gone now. I still use it everyday because it keeps me moisturized and it smells really good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I bought this on sale because I had been wanting to try it for ages. This review is for the tube version cream concentrated, NOT the pump one. So far, nothing. It doesn't seem to do anything and I have serious stretch marks from pregnancy and losing weight (140 pounds).

My big gripe with this is the smell. It does NOT smell like cocoa butter at all. I don't know what is different about this but it stinks. No idea what is going on because it smells nothing like their other products. It's strong and smells like oil? I dunno, but its similar in scent to vegetable oil. I cannot stand the smell. I literally gag.

Giving it 3 lippies because it does moisturize but I have not seen any difference in any of the stretch marks. Not even a slight fading.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Tee82

I bought this cream as a body moisturizer (I have no kids bth) I noticed it started to deminish old scars after 3 weeks I was so surprised as one is a given burn in the forearm and the other on my leg and one on the knuckle I hoping from continuous use it would just disappear
I thought I would try this out on my cheeks from a couple of ance scars and It broke me out big time

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by no1knows

This lotion is just okay. If you like the smell of cocoa butter in this formula (think melted waxychocolate), & a thin texture that absorbs quickly, it can't hurt to try at this price. I'd encourage people to explore other Palmers products, though, & not get hung up on promises about stretch marks in any line you come across.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through about 4 bottles of this. I actually LOVE the smell and the texture of the formula. The smell is chocolate-y and sweet. I try to put it on my stomach a few times a week before bed - while I'm not sure it's actually doing anything for stretch marks, I don't care. I love the way it makes my skin feel - supple and smooth. My favorite part actually is to use it on my arms. It makes them feel smooth and toned. I literally will not wear anything sleeveless without lathering this on my arms before I leave the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a miracle, but I'm amazed at the results. I didn't expect much truthfully, but for the price it doesn't get much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ashleyamindaguerra

This is the worst product I've ever used. I'm currently 7 1/2 months pregnant and I don't have stretch marks anywhere except my butt and boobs. I bought this TODAY, and smothered a whole lot over my boobs, butt , inner thighs, and tummy. First off It smelled horrible.. Sort of like cigarettes and dust. Second, after about 5 minutes of it being on it burned like a mother. I had to use freezing cold water in order to get the burning to stop. This product is horrible. Don't waste 8 bucks on it.