September 21, 2014 | 1026 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by schiapkisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I lost weight pretty drastically and i have stretch marks on my arms, thighs, butt and decolletage area. I doubt there's a miracle cream out there that reduces the appearance of stretch marks, and this cream certainly isn't one of them as well. However, the cocoa butter scent is absolutely divine and the formula is very moisturising. I would buy another tube again for those reasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by stephoooooooo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't have children and I really don't use this for stretch marks, however, I used to have keratosis pilaris on my arms and chest and this completely cured it! I use it on my arms and chest after I shower and on my legs after shaving and it just makes my skin so smooth!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've never been pregnant, but I did have many stretchmarks on my stomach and hips due to rapid weight gain. At first I bought Bio-Oil and that didn't work. So then I bought this. During the first 4 months I didn't notice any changes, but after the 5th month I noticed my stretchmarks slowly disappearing. That was back in 2012. My stretchmarks are nearly gone now. I still use it everyday because it keeps me moisturized and it smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Tee82

I bought this cream as a body moisturizer (I have no kids bth) I noticed it started to deminish old scars after 3 weeks I was so surprised as one is a given burn in the forearm and the other on my leg and one on the knuckle I hoping from continuous use it would just disappear
I thought I would try this out on my cheeks from a couple of ance scars and It broke me out big time

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by no1knows

This lotion is just okay. If you like the smell of cocoa butter in this formula (think melted waxychocolate), & a thin texture that absorbs quickly, it can't hurt to try at this price. I'd encourage people to explore other Palmers products, though, & not get hung up on promises about stretch marks in any line you come across.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through about 4 bottles of this. I actually LOVE the smell and the texture of the formula. The smell is chocolate-y and sweet. I try to put it on my stomach a few times a week before bed - while I'm not sure it's actually doing anything for stretch marks, I don't care. I love the way it makes my skin feel - supple and smooth. My favorite part actually is to use it on my arms. It makes them feel smooth and toned. I literally will not wear anything sleeveless without lathering this on my arms before I leave the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a miracle, but I'm amazed at the results. I didn't expect much truthfully, but for the price it doesn't get much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ashleyamindaguerra

This is the worst product I've ever used. I'm currently 7 1/2 months pregnant and I don't have stretch marks anywhere except my butt and boobs. I bought this TODAY, and smothered a whole lot over my boobs, butt , inner thighs, and tummy. First off It smelled horrible.. Sort of like cigarettes and dust. Second, after about 5 minutes of it being on it burned like a mother. I had to use freezing cold water in order to get the burning to stop. This product is horrible. Don't waste 8 bucks on it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by glamified

Does not work for stretch marks, I've been using it rigorously for my whole entire pregnancy and although it smells good it didn't do anything to prevent them or fade them after pregnancy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I started using Palmer's Tummy Butter when I was about 3 months pregnant (Oct-ish of 2009). I used it EVERY day up to when I gave birth. However, I ended up getting the Stretch Mark Lotion from Palmers for random times throughout the day when I would start to feel an itch, or was just too lazy to use this Butter (The Tummy Butter would take about 5-10 mins to rub in and then at least 10 to soak in).

The lotion soaked in A LOT faster, but the moisturized feeling didn't last as long.. I mostly used it to prevent all of the itching that goes along with the growing stomach. I would apply it a couple times a day. More like 5 or 8 times a day at the 9 month mark... If the moisture would have lasted longer I would give it a better rating. The only thing I really didn't like was the smell..

I think I went through 3 bottles of it, and I still got stretch marks..They didn't start to show up until I was around 7.5 months along, but then all of a sudden BAM, they were everywhere. I've always been skinny, and my skin just hit it's breaking point. (In the rear view mirror, I should have started using Bio Oil around 5 or 6 months along. The result would have been a lot better)

I can honestly say that this lotion did help to prevent some stretch marks, as in it could have been a lot worse. I only got them under my belly button, and a little on my hips. I have very fair skin, and most women that have a fair complexion tend to get more/darker stretch marks.