City Lips Collagen Lip Plumping Treatment

3.4

on 6/21/2015 11:03:00 PM

Well this was a disappointment. I received this in one of my subscriptions and will be reviewing it there too. I followed the instructions and I didn't experience any of the irritation that some of you felt or tingling. This is just a plain clear lip gloss and not even a good one at that. I will not purchase this or recommend to anyone.

on 1/13/2015 10:38:00 AM

I AM EXTREMELY DISAPOINTED WITH THE PRODUCT!!!! IT DIDNT WORK AND THEY DIDNT RETURN MY MONEY! THE GUARANTEE THEY GIVE IS FALSE!!!

on 10/22/2014 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. As soon as I put it on I saw a difference, especially in my top lip which is thinner than my bottom. Try not to get any product on your skin, it will make it itchy and red, but nothing unbearable. Not only does it plump your lips, but it makes your lips look and feel so smooth. Sometimes instead of wearing it during the day, I'll apply it at night and wake up with plumpy soft lips. I love it!

on 10/21/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I gave in and bought 2 for $40. Honestly, I was hoping this would plump my lips even 1/2 mm. The first time I put it on, my lips were irritated and the skin around my lips turned a bright red and it burned. Then, I kept trying it and the redness went away and it no longer burned but tingled. It is sticky and it doesn't have long wear. The colors are pretty. I've used it for a week twice a day and have seen no results. I'll keep trying for 30 days just to follow through. I already spent the $40, I might as well!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I fell for City Lips marketing tactics after seeing numerous beauty gurus raving about these glosses. I used a coupon code and bought the combo pack in Nude York and Tinsel Town and I really like Nude York's color which is a champagne nude. I followed the directions and applied the gloss and waited about 5 minutes before applying lipstick and did not feel any of stinging associated with lip plumpers, however, I also did not see any increase in lip size. I will say that I have had Juvaderm lip injections so I don't know if I have scar tissue in my lips that is preventing me from seeing the full effect of the gloss. Nude York is a pretty color, but I will not be paying the $40 to repurchase it.

on 7/31/2014 5:40:00 AM

just fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! i already have big lips but they got even bigger!!!!!!!!!!!would buy it again!!!!!!! not sticky at all!!!!!

on 6/24/2014 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I jus happened to come across City Lips online.. I was skeptical, b/c not only did it promise fuller lips.. But an overall lip treatment.. Wrinkles etc..I'm a lipgloss junkie, who tried EVERY brand of gloss..I have full lips already, so I wasn't expecting much.. When I recieved it in clear, applied at least twice a day as recommend... N honestly within days.. I seen my lips not only grow in size, but definitly healthier!!!! Soft n smooth.. Getting Asked if I had my lips done!!. I'm so happy they came out w/ more colors.. Now this is the only gloss I will ever use!!!! It's honestly the "Holy Grail" of lip plumper/ treatment!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I got this product today (I am from the UK and ordered this from the USA website) and I absolutely adore this! You notice results instantly and I am incredibly excited to see the results after using this a month! Angelina Jolie lips here I come :D The lipgloss is very sticky, I put it on and thought wow nothing is going to happen, looked in the mirror and bam my lips are literally huge! I have used all lip plumpers, (Too Faced Lip Injection, Du-Wop Lip Venom, Lipfusion XL, Lipfusion) and this is literally my most favorite HG lip plumper now the results are just incredible. Next time will definitely invest in the double pack, its just a shame that there is no UK supplier so I wouldn’t have to pay the stupid shipping cost but to have lips that look this kissable and plump its worth it :) xx

on 2/10/2014 12:46:00 PM

Wow, I cannot believe the negative review on this product! This is not just some temporary lip plumper that offers results for an hour or two folks. It is a lip treatment, and it works. After a few days of using this morning and evening my lip size definitely increased, especially the bottom lip. Over the course of a month, fine lines in my lips disappeared and stayed that way. My lips seemed about one third larger than before I began the treatment and they were even a tad pinker than normal too. I did notice an ever so slight tingling, but that doesn't bother me one bit. Of course you won't get the 'huge' lips like you would if you got an injection or something, but there are definite results with this stuff. I really love it and will order again!

on 10/2/2013 11:12:00 PM

I purchased this a few days ago and just received it today. I'm not at all Impressed. First off, I did not see any immediate results and I find it to be very sticky like which I hate. I was hoping this lip treatment lived up to its reputation.

Popular Lip Treatments