April 18, 2014 | 1928 users online

Lip Treatments - City Lips Collagen Lip Plumping Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Islandann

Wow, I cannot believe the negative review on this product! This is not just some temporary lip plumper that offers results for an hour or two folks. It is a lip treatment, and it works. After a few days of using this morning and evening my lip size definitely increased, especially the bottom lip. Over the course of a month, fine lines in my lips disappeared and stayed that way. My lips seemed about one third larger than before I began the treatment and they were even a tad pinker than normal too. I did notice an ever so slight tingling, but that doesn't bother me one bit. Of course you won't get the 'huge' lips like you would if you got an injection or something, but there are definite results with this stuff. I really love it and will order again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by maaryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

VERY impressed with this product! I love it! I have tried every plumper out there and this is the only one that plumps my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Persianqueen1502

Best lip plumper I've ever tried! It instantly made my lips look plumper after the first application and Ive noticed how much smoother and wrinkle-free my lips have been since I've started using this! The best part is that it doesn't string like the rest of the plumpers I've tried! Hooked for life!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Olive72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this a few days ago and just received it today. I'm not at all Impressed. First off, I did not see any immediate results and I find it to be very sticky like which I hate. I was hoping this lip treatment lived up to its reputation.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by sas912

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

1. This product is too expensive for what looks like lip gloss and was not totally full. I had to dig around to get product on the wand.
2. It does NOT last all day, it feels sticky.
3. It does not plump up my lips, so no reaction from my skin.
4. I was very disappointed in this product, can't believe I paid $35 for it! If it had a money back guarantee I would definately send it back for a refund.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by wpkcat

Don't waste your money - it's a good lip moisturizer but that's about it (as long as you don't mind the stickiness). WAY OVERPRICED and it didn't make any visible difference as far as making my lips look plumper at all. I would not buy it again. Buy it only if you enjoy throwing money away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Gingersnaps9

My Mom and I have been using city lips for about 2 weeks now and we are both obsessed! I have tried every plumper out there and this is the only one that I have notice a difference with. I have been putting it on every night before bed and wake up with fuller and healthier looking lips. I put it under my normal lip glosses and it really makes a difference. I have tried everything from Lip Fusion to Venom to even getting Restalyn injections. I doubt I will ever go back to getting injections, and the other plumpers were always too thick and sticky for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by DebbieVCPA

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At the age of 56, I am still Ms. Gullible when it comes to beauty products! I really do believe that they will do what they say they will do. 99.9% of the time, I am disappointed, but this time I AM THRILLED! I have been using City Lips for almost a week and my lips look FABULOUS! I am a former smoker and over the years developed deep vertical lines around my lips GONE! City Lip does do what they say it will do!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Michthibodeau

I have suffered for years with burning peeling lips. I was always on the lookout for a product that could help. I tried numerous products but to no avail! Recently I found City Lips. This product has changed my life! No more painful, burning peeling lips. I use it alone and under lipstick and or gloss. City Lips is THE product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Dinatale62

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got my lip treatment gloss a little over a week ago. Love this. Has a very pretty shine, stays on long and feels great. I think I am noticing a difference in my lips all ready