December 21, 2014 | 1287 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - The Cowgirls E/S

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2004 2:17:00 AM More reviews by rachelseven

I love BeneFit shadows, the quality is consistently excellent---but the Cowgirl shades just aren't anything special. Sorta plain...nondescript...a handfull of unexciting browns that really aren't all that discernable from each other. Take that $15 and grab one of the eyepopper colors BeneFit has to offer (like Hey Bellboy for example---GORGEOUS color) and go spend $3 on a Jane or Milani shadow to fulfill your need for brown if you must.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this shadow in Lone Star, which is a very boring brown. The texture is nice, but the color is just too "blah" to be worth buying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Lone star. I am a neutral ppp with blue eyes. This eye shadow is medium shimmery brown with some red unertones. Browns with lots of red makes me to look bruised and muddy. Texture is ok. Nothing spectacular.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 9:25:00 AM More reviews by DaYzIePiX

I received this at Xmas time, and still have mostly a full container. I use this generally everyday, and think the texture and lasting ability is great. The browny, shimmery colour is great on my already dark brown eyes, and makes them look a lot lighter. It doesn't crease but does tend to fade throughout the day. I still find this the perfect brown, and would buy once it is finished, but I'm still going on strong 7mths and could go another 7. Great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2003 1:42:00 AM More reviews by lisetterenee

I have this in Lone Star. The packaging isn't that great, but it's kind of cute. The color looked really pretty when I first received it. It looks taupey with some rosey undertones and gold shimmer. For some reason I felt like it turned orange on me. When I asked a make-up savvy friend of mine she said it looked really pretty and "totally brown". When I showed up at my fiances house with it on he said I looked "dead" and the color was too "red". Whatever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 7:53:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

These are really, really pretty. I didn't think I'd like them because I'm not usually a big fan of a very neutral eye, but these create a very pretty, smouldering metallic effect. The texture is nice and creamy despite being a powder, and is one of the best BeneFit eyeshadow formulas IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by sweetmelissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have all three of the colors and I really like them all. I am happy with the quality which is shocking considering that I've never really heard raves about BeneFit products. These are probably the best eyeshadows I own-even better than my Stila shadows. I find that the color stays and stays true all day even when I'm going from 8AM to 10PM with no touch ups and no creasing. I do think they are a little pricey but I would buy them again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 3:58:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

Tired of plain and boring neutral eyeshadows? These cowgirls kick butt! All three are different variations of brown, but with subtle glitter and sexy highlights. I love them all...but I would be very happy if Benefit changed the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2002 3:43:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought all three. Cute color in the package but not dark enough on eye. The buckle bunny looked reddish brown on me, not flattering for my skintone. Would look great on a brown eyed girl or PPP.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2002 10:07:00 PM More reviews by bot888

bought bucklebunny, which looked like a nice shimmery browny-pink neutral (perhaps?) in the container but was neither here nor there on the eye. wasnt dark enough for me to use for the smokey eye look, and isnt light enough to use as a single color. o well.