October 24, 2014 | 1572 users online

Masks - Olay - Daily Facials Deep Cleansing Clay Mask [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by clearady

I enjoyed this product while it lasted. In all honesty, I had not tried any other face mask before this, but the results of this were legit enough to include into my weekly deep cleansing routine.
    Not so, nowadays, because even the Queen Helene (which is cheaper) provides equal results as this.
    The Deep Down Detox mud mask is where it is at, but there are plenty of other masks that are better than this.
    The few pros I can think up are the fact that the clay is blue (which is my favorite color), the packaging is sleek, there are coupons, and it doesn't dry you out extremely.
    However, this product has been discontinued, so i wouldn't bother trying to find it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by NotoriousCharity

Didn't really do anything for me I spent 8 dollars in the hopes of decreasing or improving my acne prone skin and it definitely didn't help with that. It was mediocre although it didn't make my acne worse but definitely not worth the 8 dollars I spent on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ser00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mask is really good!! I use it 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin soft and shrinks spots a bit. It doesn't make them disappear though, but I guess that's too much to ask for.

I stole it off my mum (she had it lurking at the back of her cupboard - she'll never miss it!!) but now I can't find it in Boots or Superdrug!!! Where do you buy it!?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by jazmatazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The main ingredient of kaolin clay is what makes this mask so great. It's affordable, fun and works well. I like to use 3 times a week to help my oily skin.

A little goes a long way, I've probably had mine a year. A great at home mask that is widely available at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by kself

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this mask almost a year ago. I try to use it at least once a week, but sometimes more/sometimes less. I love how it makes my skin feel, found it to be easy to apply and remove. I usually leave it on for about 10 minutes and afterwards my skin feels smooth and clean. This time, I had a bunch of small bumps on my face (I think it was hormonal acne) that disappeared after using the mask. I will repurchase this mask soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is a very effective deep cleaning mask. I find the powder blue color to be adorable as well. I use this once a week and it is a godsend for my sensitive oily skin. It goes on smoothly even though it is rather thick. It dries very quickly! In fact, this is the quickest drying clay mask I've ever used. Less than five minutes on the face is all you need before washing it off. I take one lippie off because if you allow it to stay on your face for more than five minutes you will begin to feel mild itchiness. I can get over that because the end result is exactly what I need. Super clean skin that looks mattified and with pores that appear smaller. The price is wonderful for the amount you receive as it lasts a long time. I was using Origins' Charcaol Mask for a few years It costs 3 times as much and is half as effective. This is a staple in my beauty regimen.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Thao0226

Eesh, I had to come here and counter all the positive reviews. This mask itches and burns, is difficult to take off, and does not produce results. I was really looking forward to a radiant, fresh face... just something! Though my skin is slightly more smooth after this, that's as far as it goes. it doesn't calm redness or make my face feel fresh. It felt like a waste of time and money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is by far the best mask I have ever purchased! My skin always looked amazing after taking it off, and it seemed to take all the dirt and oil out of my pores. My skin never dried out with this, either, and it always does with other masks. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by WallaWallaIsForLovers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have it in the old packaging, a friend gave it to me because she just had it laying around. I personally like the tube packaging, and the bright color of the mask. When I smeared it on, it went on really easy and smooth. It barely took 3 minutes ofr it to dry, and then I jumped in the shower and washed it off in the shower. I applied my dove moisturizer afterwards. I really recommend this, its a great mask. It gives a great matte finish, you actually look pore less after you do the mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far, this is the best mask I have tried. It is very gentle and not irritating on my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and smooth. I will definitely be repurchasing.