December 20, 2014 | 1163 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Hard Candy- Super Shine Gloss in Baby Doll

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Pamchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you hate the sticky sweet smell of lipglosses this is NOT your product. SInce I Love sweet smells and glitters this was perfect for me! . Not only it looks amazing but it smells amazing. It last a long time even if you drink something. I love everything about it. The only reason why I don't give it 5 stars it's because it can be a bit sticky( Not a lot ) But a bit specially during the summer time and that's annoying but other than that LOVE and will re-purchase. I have almost every color . Great buy it comes with .38 oz for 5 dlls at walmart wich is a HUGE ammount of gloss for the price your paying so YES it's totally worth it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's awesome, but I ust buy it online now, because they only seell it in walmart which is too far away from my house, and they discontinued selling it at sephora. I love the candy taste, I love the colors and the nail polishes. It makes my lips feel like heaven

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i simply adore this gloss. it goes on my lips clear but leaves them shiny,smooth & this stuff tastes/smells so good! i wish they made this color in the larger ones. i bought like 4 of these tiny glosses and constantly use them. im going to branch out & try the other colors now

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 3:54:00 AM More reviews by queli13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gloss smells like vanilla cake batter. The only annoying thing about it is the chunky glitter. Otherwise, the color is a sheer baby pink, and the applicator is a brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Keeshond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm confused that others do not like the smell of this...I absolutely love it! It smells like coconut Jelly Bellys. I also love the color and that it stays on ALL DAY. You can lick your lips all you want, but it won't budge. My one problem with it, and it's a huge problem, is the leaky packaging. The gloss leaks out of the package - a lot. I guess it can't handle the pressure of the wand being put back in after taken out? I don't know, but there is no way to prevent it unless you keep it upright at all times (which I cannot do in a bag). I've had so many things covered in this super-sticky gloss :( Because of the leakage, I will not be repurchasing (but I wish I could b/c I love this stuff).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by yvetteq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a cute little sample on a keychain. Don't like it. It stinks like it's rancid or something. The gloss itself is okay, nothing great, doesn't last all that long. Very sticky.
Also, the lid kept getting stuck shut and it was very hard to open. I'm tossing this instead of struggling with opening it again and smelling it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by amyelliott

i got this as a sample from sephora. it looked cute, but the color is so pale pink, i just set it aside. i finally tried it, and i love it! even though the color is so pale, it looks great and shimmery on my lips. it doesn't make my lips look washed out or white at all. i didn't think the scent was cotton candy. i thought it was cake batter. in fact, i'm pretty sure i read that somewhere. this also looks good dabbed on top of a darker color--for adding extra sheen. i find myself grabbing this one all the time. i plan on trying more colors. for reference, i'm very fair with warm undertones and blonde hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by gingercat

Ugh. I got this as a Sephora sample and I thought it was *so* cute. The shimmery pink lends just enough gloss and sparkle to my lips, and the feel is more balm-y than other glosses. However, the smell was AWFUL. (I had guessed it was supposed to smell like chocolate and had failed, but after reading these reviews, I'm not so sure.) I had to wipe it off becasue the smell was strong and making me sick. Too bad because I liked the look and feel.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by marnie2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this and I must say that it had a horrible cotton candy smell that I can't stand. The gloss itself is light pink but goes on clear and shiny. I can't comment on the brush as mine had a sponge applicator. As for the price, I think it is too expensive for just a clear gloss with a horrible smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by fullofsmiles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this lip gloss!! it gives cute shine and it smells like cotton candy!
i dont know why some ppl arent liking it.. i love this stuff and im pretty picky!
whatever.. i like it!