October 21, 2014 | 1237 users online

Skincare - Face - Olay - Daily Facials Intensives Clear Skin Lathering Cloths

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

oh man!! I completely forgot about these!!!!!!!!!!!
These got me through high school, I rarely broke out and when I did it was one or two pimples a month during my period. Over the years, hormones haven't been kind to my skin so I've had to look for other ways to work with it but honestly these were amaaaaaaaazing! highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Eloisa09

OMG this were the best facials cloths i've ever tried... At first i was a little skeptical to get them bcz i dont like to trust drug store skin care but this are by fat the best drug store skin care item i've gotten. I use this only when i wear heavy make up first i use Almey oil free make up remover cloths then i use cetaphil normal to oily... and then i use this to reamove any make up that might of been left behind... kind of like a toner i dont use a toner... n this is all..my skin is extreamly soft and it does not over dry when using this product. Definetly a must have. NOTE i do not use them every day bcz i feel like they are too harsh for my skin... but if you are a little lazy with your skin care routine n dont like to change it up of use diff products this would be the best and cheapest alternative when cosidering high end products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

Have been using these for a few months after a stress related break out. These are great, so glad I read about these and tried them. I will not go back to just liquid cleanser now. Thanks MUA!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ohBetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I looooove these! I take them when I travel because they're one less bottle of liquid to tote around and they're compact. And I can take them on a plane with me and freshen up during long flights. They lather up very nicely and leave my skin feeling very clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 2:18:00 PM More reviews by nyc_princessa

It makes my skin feel very soft, it took care of the oil for me and my skin looks very healthy. This is the only thing i use in the mornings since It does the job of liquid cleanser, mask, toner and scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kembo

Love love looooooove this product!I have very blemish prone skin and this cleared up 90% of my blemishes in 2-3 weeks.I really hope it keeps working.I can't call it my HG yet.I will see 3 months down the road

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by frenchchick

My skin has been flaking due to retin-a micro. I use this in the AM to exfoliate the dead skin from the night treatment. it works wonders and leaves me with smooth skin. I also use those at night when I am at my BF's house and they remove make-up very well.( at home I use MD Forte glycolic cleanser + aspirin toner). They finally have the refills available. yay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2004 5:58:00 AM More reviews by calico

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A GREAT PRODUCT! My skin started to break out a little when I travelled recently due to climate change and I purchased this (as well as Olay's Complete Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 for Sensitive skin) and it has worked wonders in restoring my skin and making it much much better. I used my regular Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel for the mornings, and used this in the evenings to clean away my light makeup. My skin has cleared up, it feels and looks smooth, and the change for the better is so apparent that my family noticed. Thumbs way up for this product. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by MichBlack

IM IN LOV WITH THIS PRODUCT!! It replaced my cleanser, my moisturizer and it smoothed out my skin. I still have some annoying pimples tht dun't seem to go away. But a lot less then before. I agree with the person 2 reviews under me, cut them in half cause its quite expensive for only 25 sheets but half of one is more than enough! I lov this product soo much it has made my skin glow n smoothed it out sooo much!! I will definetly buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 12:41:00 AM More reviews by kookykitty

I totally agree with the reviewer below, this is an amazing product! It has proven to work wonderfully at clearing up skin and maintaining a good complexion! I have oily acne prone skin and this product is truly an "All in One" product--cleanser, exfoliator, and toner! Love it! You just take the "sheets" and rub it under water and it foams up sooo nicely. It feels so soothing on my face as I use it. I just finished my first box and I will be getting more! :)