February 1, 2015 | 2147 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

Yep. Works. Keeps your eye shadow on without creases. What more do you need?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 10:06:00 AM More reviews by KeliQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Over all the eyeshadow primers I've use, this is definitely my favorite one. It goes on so smoothly and feels so silky as it dries.....really does keep your shadow from Creasing or fading away throughout the day!! Love it! Also love the cute tube with wand that it comes in!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2015 8:04:00 AM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not feeling the love. I think the packaging changed and the texture. There is no doe foot, it comes in a tube and what comes out is quite thick and dry. It spreads but it's kind of thick feeling. Doesn't do anything. I had tried a gold one. I can't remeber if it was in tube or doe foot but it was thinner and stickier. I felt the texture was better, but didn't like that it was gold flecks. Ended up not keeping it. This is like working with very cold butter. I'd prefer a thinner texture. Most of all I want to notice some change. I have very hooded eyes so everything smears into one color. Above the crease things to blend easily. It has fixed either problem, nor made anything pop. Granted my eyes are difficult to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 3:22:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love it I LOVE IT!! Really there are no words. Do yourself a favor and buy it! You only need the tiniest bit & it keeps your eyeshadow flawless. It's a must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Cannieqi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Why havent I tried this before?!
Never been much into eyeshadows, mostly because it goes on flaky and ugly, and it ends up creasing and disappearing from my lids after 1 hour.. Then I FINALLY got this and holy... My eyeshadow goes on super smoothly, beautiful and it holds ALL day! and NO creasing! There are no words, if you havent already tried this, you need to go out and buy it asap.

TL;DR : Worth the hype, HOLY GRAIL!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:25:00 AM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this for years, I guess cause I've just been to lazy to find a better one lol! It basically does what it says, but it leaves like crusty flakes on my eyelid mainly under my brow. I used to think it was my skin but now i'm sure its not! Does anyone else have this problem?

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Sophiecola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall it's a really good product. In terms of packaging is amazing - doesn't overflow and get dirty on the outside. The package is also very elegant. The product itself is outstanding, the first time I used it, I went to the movies and cried and my makeup wasn't runny or anything. It's very soft and creamy, easy to apply with your fingers or with a brush. It blends with your skin really nicely, I don't have that dark a skin tone, so with mine the color is practically the same but I imagine it blends with every tone. The only thing I really don't like is the relation price quantity. For the amount, I think the price could be a little better or they could at least try to go for 15 ml instead of the actual 11 ml of product in it. However, even though I've had mine for a while, I still have plenty of product so that is a plus for me. I love it! And I will definitely re-purchase it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 6:00:00 PM More reviews by gypsyqueen1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am now on my second tube of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This stuff is fantastic! Easy to apply, keeps your make-up in place and once it dries, it doesn't budge! I have tried other products but nothing compares. At one point I tried Too faced shadow primer and it did nothing to help keep my make up in place. My eye lids are very oily but that doesn't make any difference with this stuff. Also, the packaging and amount you get is great. One package lasts me about a year even with daily use. A little bit goes a long way with this product. Will continue to buy for years to come :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 3:07:00 PM More reviews by knightandday

Let me first say that I have very oily lids and I also have mono lids. I use this product every day before I wear any shadow and it lasts me 8-9 hours before it starts to crease. It is easy to blend different shadows with it on. (Maybe its just the shadows I use.) A little goes a long way. Knowing this I feel that $20 for it is a reasonable price. I would purchase this again and again and again. I would recommend this to everyone. It is a must have. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Jessiebebb

this is my fave product ever. Don't go anywhere without this,can't use eyeshadow without it. Even on my oily skin (so oily lids) it works perfectly. I use it to keep my makeup on all day and it deffo works!! Would really recommend this product to anyone. My colour doesn't fade either love this primer.