October 30, 2014 | 1130 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Mimiyu23

I love this primer! It makes my eyeshadow look more pigmented,vibrant,vivid,& last all day! Its a must have if your a palette collector or makeup enthusiast !;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByShel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

Amazing primer! Does what it says!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by esther22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I personally do not wear eye shadow everyday. However, when I do wear eye shadow, I have to wear a primer due to my oily eyelids. The UDPP does an amazing job with the color of the eye shadow, helping the eye shadow to cling and lasting through out the day. You don't need a lot, so it's really not that pricey in the long run. I would recommend this to anyone. If you don't wear eye shadow on a daily basis, I recommend buying the travel size from sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by glamguy12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really liked it alot

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by FrankieMyDeer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for years. For the price, it is great, because a tube will last me about 9-12 months. A little goes a long way. I don't wear much eyeshadow, but it works great with keeping eyeliner in place all day long. Will repurchase over and over.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Coebags

I like this stuff, it feels very silky on the eyes but for me it didn't last as well as my Laura Mercier eye canvas.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by skyluv

This is the only primer I've ever used so i have nothing to compare it to but its pretty amazing! I don't usually wear eye shadow, but i decided to purchase this for homecoming, cause i knew after dancing all night and getting all gross and sweaty, that my eye shadow would crease and become an oily mess, but this stuff totally eliminated any of those problems i would of had before! My eye shadow was just as flawless as the minute I applied it! :) Definitely will repurchase if needed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only eyeshadow primer that I own so I can't compare it to other products as of yet. However I can say that compared to using foundation or going with out anything this primer works incredibly well. It has a pleasant creamy texture, prevents creasing and makes eye products last much longer. Plus I love that you have the option to try it in a smaller size and that the smaller size still lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good primer. It makes your shadows more vibrant and it makes them go on more smoothly. I recommend this primer to anyone who has never tried primer before. It's a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by AresandAprhodite13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love LOVE this product!! I actually got this in a grab bag sampler when I purchased the Urban Decay Glitter and Glue. I was skeptical because I wear contacts and my eyes are sensitive, but this product was awesome! It went on smooth (from lash line to eyebrows) using very little! I'm a casino waitress/model so my makeup has to last my entire shift(8-10 hours) with no reapplication! With this product underneath the eye shadow my eyes looked awesome all night long!!

I've paired this with their glitter and it works wonderful! Even with my non-UD products and creme eyeliners it has a fantastic hold! The packaging is awesome as it comes out at a little tip for easy application/ portion. It washes off well with regular soap and water or makeup remover.

I enjoy elf and have tried their version of primer and while its good, my eyes didn't look as fresh at the end of my shift like they did with UD primer. For the price its worth it!