October 24, 2014 | 1763 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by glamguy12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really liked it alot

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by FrankieMyDeer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for years. For the price, it is great, because a tube will last me about 9-12 months. A little goes a long way. I don't wear much eyeshadow, but it works great with keeping eyeliner in place all day long. Will repurchase over and over.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Coebags

I like this stuff, it feels very silky on the eyes but for me it didn't last as well as my Laura Mercier eye canvas.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by skyluv

This is the only primer I've ever used so i have nothing to compare it to but its pretty amazing! I don't usually wear eye shadow, but i decided to purchase this for homecoming, cause i knew after dancing all night and getting all gross and sweaty, that my eye shadow would crease and become an oily mess, but this stuff totally eliminated any of those problems i would of had before! My eye shadow was just as flawless as the minute I applied it! :) Definitely will repurchase if needed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only eyeshadow primer that I own so I can't compare it to other products as of yet. However I can say that compared to using foundation or going with out anything this primer works incredibly well. It has a pleasant creamy texture, prevents creasing and makes eye products last much longer. Plus I love that you have the option to try it in a smaller size and that the smaller size still lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good primer. It makes your shadows more vibrant and it makes them go on more smoothly. I recommend this primer to anyone who has never tried primer before. It's a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by AresandAprhodite13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love LOVE this product!! I actually got this in a grab bag sampler when I purchased the Urban Decay Glitter and Glue. I was skeptical because I wear contacts and my eyes are sensitive, but this product was awesome! It went on smooth (from lash line to eyebrows) using very little! I'm a casino waitress/model so my makeup has to last my entire shift(8-10 hours) with no reapplication! With this product underneath the eye shadow my eyes looked awesome all night long!!

I've paired this with their glitter and it works wonderful! Even with my non-UD products and creme eyeliners it has a fantastic hold! The packaging is awesome as it comes out at a little tip for easy application/ portion. It washes off well with regular soap and water or makeup remover.

I enjoy elf and have tried their version of primer and while its good, my eyes didn't look as fresh at the end of my shift like they did with UD primer. For the price its worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This primer works really well to hold your eye shadows on for a long time, and you only need a very tiny amount to put on your lids. It is pricey at twenty US dollars, but I have been able to make this thing last for a long time. For example-when I first started using this, I had bought the sample size at Ulta because they happened to have it by the check out and was able to make it last for about three months before I ran out-and when I was running low, I made a point to go buy the full-size at Sephora because I thought I only had a few uses left; I ended up having about another three or four weeks worth of uses.

That being said, I've recently rediscovered the E.L.F shadow primer I forgot completely that I had; and I've noticed that it works just as well, the only real differences are the form the primer comes in and the fact that this primer is a bit tackier in feeling than the E.L.F one. They do work just as well as the other.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by MsTabii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product Defiantly the BEST eye primer out there, its a little expensive for its quantity of product but defiantly worth it LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this primer. I'm one of those people who has very dry skin but super oily lids and this stuff holds my eye makeup all day and night.