September 2, 2014 | 1960 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Vitamin B12 & Gelatin Anti-Breakage

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

First off, I must say that I absolutely love Tresemme conditioners. They are a heck of a lot better than alot of expensive conditioners that I have tried and that didn't do anything special to my hair at all.

I own two of these in the big pump salon size, which I which Tresemme sold all of their conditioners in. This conditioner works well with keeping my hair from experiencing any breakage, it makes my hair feel reallh soft, it greatly strengthens it, it provides slip to my hair, and it helps greatly with length retention too.

This conditioner has definitely becomd a staple in my haircare regimen. As, it does everything that I need for it to do in order to aid with keeping my hair healthy and happy!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

Bought the big salon pump of this conditioner. I'm surprised to say this conditioner actually thickened and strengthened my strands. I even think I have less fallouts now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by beckyloo123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner! This is my 2nd time buying it, I don't know why I ever bothered trying different conditioners. It detangles so well which I really need with my rough/dry hair! It also leaves my hair moisturized but not to the point that it's weighed down. It's still so light and bouncy! I've always loved the TRESemme smell too ;) definitely try this if you have fine or damaged hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by laurenmn

Oh my goodness. This is fantastic. I used to have tons of my hair come off in my hands after my showers but this has reduced it enormously and makes my hair super soft. Highly highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent conditioner! My new favorite. Softens and smooths and is very inexpensive. A 33 oz. bottle is only $5 at CVS. There was a BOGOF coupon in the paper, plus a CVS coupon for $2 off two bottles. Doesn't get much cheaper than that. I only wish it came with a pump, since the bottle is so big and heavy and is easy to drop in the shower. But I can always transfer it to a smaller container.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by tobybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is awesome! It leaves my hair soft and silky. I actually got a compliment on how healthy my hair looks. I got a big bottle for only 3 bucks. Def buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

best conditioner hands down!!!! my super tangly, dry, brittle hair loves this stuff. so great and cheap. ive gone through at least three bottles already.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by reneeadele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is good at detangling hair, making it soft - but it really weighs down your hair and creates build up...not a horrible conditioner but not that great either

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing. It leaves my hair super soft it detangles and I can feel it working, strange I know. I use this every other day with the shampoo. It works wonders

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by chelssspu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful.
I switched to natural hair care a while back. I'd sift through natural food's isles to avoid sulfates and silicones. I told myself that after a while, my hair would reflect my efforts. It hadn't. I spent a weekend at my parents, and was forced (I'm pretty reluctant to put harsh chemicles in my hair) to use my sister's tresemme anti breakage line. I could not believe the change. My hair was thicker, shinier, and slipped through my fingers like silk. It dried in a quarter of the time. I thought it may have been their softer water. They live in the country, and my hair is used to chlorinated city water. But I hoped for the same effects and purchased anyway. It delivered. I hope this will make my hair growth journey a little easier. (seeing as my curly strands battle blow dryers and flat irons daily *I guess it's a little ironic that it's chemicals I'm scared of*). I'll keep you updated, but this has promise. This product made me abandon all of my expensive natural ones. And I was pretty committed to them. If it continues to deliver, I will re purchase, and update you. I LOVE it.