July 23, 2014 | 1269 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lycra Wear - Rose Pink

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very disappointed with this polish. Clearly visible tip wear just after a couple hours on almost every nail. started to chip on the first day as well.
Rimmel polishes in general are not very good quality.

The claim on the bottle says:" Up to 5 days", well it lasted less than 5 hrs.

I rated this polish as expensive, cos relative to its poor quality, this polish is expensive.
Don't waste you money on this product.

The positive reviews for Rimmel Lycra Wear have probably been written by the Rimmel Marketing team to sell more of their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by TNnative

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite pink polish, I like the medium pink I get with it, very feminine and goes well with my fair skin. It has a nice shimmer to it. I have found that it goes on rather sheer, so it takes 3 coats to get a good even coverage. A great spring/summer color for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2006 9:19:00 AM More reviews by scraps

Well I was looking for a " different" color for my toes!! It was officially Spring and wanted to shed the good ol' dark berry color I had been wearing since forever....I was pleasantly surprised!! I love the color and the shine is like plastic!! Very shiny, no bumps ( i hate when that happens!!) and it has stayed nice since last weekend when I put it on....I am eager to try other colors......I cannot say how great it is for finger nails....I gave up polishing those a long time ago....but my toes look good and a great summer color.......

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

This is an OK polish. It does last longer than Rimmel's 60 second polishes but I wouldn't call it an exceptionally long lasting polish. The 5 day claim is stretching it IMO. A pro of Rimmel's polishes is that I find the tiny brushes easier to work with. I would caution that nearly every Rimmel polish I've tried is quite sheer and goes on lighter than it looks in the bottle. I find that the glittery ones especially can look a bit strange unless you put on at least 3 coats. With just one or two coats you seem to end up with just a bunch of glitter and no real color which looks weird. Maybe not a big deal for someone who has the patience to do 3 coats but I'm not in that category lol.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This nail polish claims to last 5 days without chipping. On me, that was not even close. By day 2, the fist signs of chips appeared. By day 3 all my nails had chipped. The color I chose is called Rose Pink. It is a nice shimmey corally pink. The Rimmel nail polish display was almost empty when I bought this so I can't speak as to the rest of the color selection but this is a very pretty color. The nail polish goes on smooth not thick or gloopy but it is no more long lasting than any other polish out there.