July 24, 2014 | 2140 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Continuous Color 3 in 1 in Mauvelous

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by expat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite every-day nail color. I'm not very good at describing colors, but my best description would be "nude, but better". It has a soft glow (not frost, not matte) to it which I love. Very nice looking, cheap, dries fairly fast, and wears pretty well (although I do use a base coat under it). I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by catalina23

I wouldn't call this a mauve color, more of a peachy/pink. Anyway, color is nice enough, wearability not fabulous, only a day or two with no chipping but it's cheap and I really like the color. Overall, not bad and I would probably repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 12:08:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is a very pretty soft peachy/blush pink with a little shimmer. This product contains a base, color and topcoat in one which is nice because it saves so much time. I applied 2 coats because this color is very light and soft. This nail polish went for 3 days without chipping. On my toenails it lasted for two weeks. Very nice color selection so I would buy it again.