Too Faced Lava Matte Super Black Eyeliner

1.3

on 8/2/2004 10:55:00 PM

Greasy, thick inky lines. Great for football players (you know, under the eyes), I think. Much better choice: Benefit Bad Gal liner (softer smudge for smokey eyes). If you want to look like a panda or a football player, this is for you. For the rest of us, this is just too much!!

on 8/1/2004 4:43:00 PM

this goes on super smooth like a gel, but man, it's awful once you do that. it stays "wet" or greasy and it marks and smudges up ALL OVER your lids once you blink. i mean, it was doing this within the first 30 seconds of me applying it. plus it doesn't want to come off when you do want to remove it. yikes, i hated this stuff.

on 8/1/2004 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a package deal with Too-Faced Liquif-Eye, for a great price, so I am not complaining. I love almost everything Too Faced, so this was a disappointment. It's basically a thick black crayon eyeliner. Very, very average. It reminds me of those Thick/Thin eyeliners Covergirl had about 8-9 years ago. The formula isn't particularly creamy, not particularly pigmented - not much to it at all to differentiate it from drugstore crayon liners.