August 28, 2014 | 1461 users online

Lips - Quo - Lip Stain

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I really like this lip product. It last for a long time, glides on easily and better yet, I got it at shoppers for 2.99 on sale!

I really love this, my only complaint is it tastes a bit bad, but nothing terrible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 11:49:00 AM More reviews by msimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Pump Up The Jam - on the Quo Clearance rack at Shoppers - for $3!!!! wow, i love end of year sales! lol I bought a lot of Quo stuff really cheap actually. It felt weird using this marker-type color on my lips...it stained a pretty pinky color....i dont use it too much tho, i only use it when i go out and want a long lasting color. it hasnt dried out my lips, so ill keep in on the rotation :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

This is generally a great product!

I have Pump Up the Jam and Pretty in Pink. Pump Up the Jam is a very natural-looking YLBB colour on me -- a very nice warm pink. Pretty in Pink is a brighter, watermelony pink that's great for summer. You can get a very natural-looking stain when you swipe these across your bottom lip and then mush your lips together, and a more pigmented look when you colour your lips in fully.

The price isn't too bad at $8.95 Canadian each, and I like the easy-to-use marker format. The only downside to these is that they contain alcohol, which may have a drying effect on the lips. However, that is easily rectified by using a balm or gloss on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 10:35:00 AM More reviews by koolkatz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great stain! I have it in Stained Alive, a nice light beige that actually has a tinge of red when you put it on, so perfect for me! I always layer stains with gloss, so can't really speak to staying power, but it definitely lasts a while. It's not too drying to lips either. And you can layer it for lighter to darker pigmentation.

I've also tried the Stila Lip Rouge stain in Peck - the Stila is much more heavily pigmented and drying to lips. You'll probably prefer Stila if you like dark lips, but I don't, and much prefer the Quo. And for the price (I think around $8 Cdn?), it's definitely worth it. A keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2004 8:49:00 PM More reviews by pink_cutie

I was so excited when I saw these lipstains at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have always wanted a marker lipstain like the UD ones. They were freshly out,and looked soo tempting. The colours were very wearable, for me at least. Except for the brown colour. I purchased Pump Up The Jam. It was a nice rasberry stain. It becomes deeper as you layer it on. It does stay put for quite a while if you dont drink or eat. It does tend to fade quickly if you drink alot. I really love it, and cant wait to try the other colours as well. =>