Mary Kay Tiger Lily

3.6

on 1/19/2010 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this! I usually do not like MK. This is a nice lipgloss that lasts nicely, not too sticky, not weird tastes or smells, and the color is pretty. I agree its not a color for everyone - but I am medium skin tone, dark eyes, dark hair and it works for me. It's a coral-peachy-gold color.
I would buy this again. It feels nice on my lips. Lots of lipglosses just don't feel this nice.

on 10/10/2009 12:32:00 AM

I love the Pink Diamonds version and decided to try this as it looked pretty in the catalogue. The color is kind of a lighter, less pigmented version of MAC's Chicmates, tangerine with some subtle shimmers. NOt my favorite in the MK glosses, but this is a winner for those who love anything orangey but fairly subtle. Looks good on fair skin alone or over lipstick.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What's with all the neg reviews?! I love this stuff! Then again, I have fair skin and dark hair so I can wear just about anything. This however is my favorite orangey gloss. Contrary to the color of the gloss itself, this looks very peachy/gold on me. It has just enough sparkle, it's smooth, long lasting, and doesn't dry out my lips. A++ in my book.

on 7/14/2008 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love orange and coral lipcolors but this is just too orange. The texture is ok but it just looks so wrong. I am NC15 and was hoping this was similar to MAC petite four. Not even close.

on 12/11/2007 12:23:00 AM

This color makes you look like a clown by itself. I have used over lipsticks and is fine though. It does feel nice on your lips and is very moisurizing!

on 2/24/2007 9:52:00 AM

This MK gloss is a shimmery, high gloss tangerine with nice wear and texture. I've never worn Mary Kay, and although this particular color isn't for me, this gloss definitely makes me want to check out more of the line.

on 8/23/2006 7:30:00 PM

product quality is great, and worn over the right lipstick, its great. but for me, its too orange-y to wear alone.thought this would be a fun staple, but its just not right for my coloring

on 4/12/2006 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Great warm peachy color w/ a little tan thrown in(but definitely peach/coral overall). If you're a redhead or like Fall colors, or have a tan and looking for that great beachy color to perk up your tan, this color would be perfect. I'm an LLL with golden undertones and this looks great on me. Great vanilla cake batter taste and smell. MK does glosses right. Check em out.

on 8/31/2005 1:21:00 AM

I've never worn a Mary Kay gloss in my life but my mom got me this as a gift. I thought to myself, yeah thanks, old lady make up, great. This stuff is rad. The texture is awesome and totally comprable to MAC or Chanel. The color is a sparkly, sheer coral, perfect! Affordable at $13. A great discovery. I am so pleased with it.

on 2/18/2005 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I must say that this is one MK color I don't like and I am an MK junkie. It's a little too light for my medium-dark complected DDD skintone. It is a pretty orange color with gold metalics infused into it. The texture is just a glamorous as the other MK lipgloss colors, but the smell is a little icky. What ever happened to that great cake bater scent that everyone loves so much. someone must have forgotten to add it in this color. I am so glad I purchased this on Ebay so I'm only out of $5. would not purchase again (even if it weren't discontinued). Sorry MK. This one just did not work for me.

Popular Lip Glosses