Avon Smile

3.2

on 4/17/2009 3:19:00 AM

I received this as a gift. I enjoy this scent as a light air freshener once in awhile. Somehow, I smell a zing of citrus.. whatevr.. but I like it. I've never sprayed it on myself, because it is too strong (for me) and I'll get a headache.. but it works well otherwise.

on 2/6/2009 12:54:00 AM

Makes me smile. Ok well I guess that's cliche, but it's a very good imitation of the Clinique version!

I like this, it's ok...not great or anything, I don't get the Happy influence at all in it personally. It is a cheerful fragrance. It started out really floral and fruity but then it turned into something else later on..not bad, but I can't quite put my finger on it, a spicier sharper smell. For the price, it can't hurt to try it, I could see some people liking it. I have other scents I prefer over this though.
EDIT: So I was wearing this today and figured out what the smell turns into...kind of like a marine oceany scent, I highly prefer what this fragrance turns into than what it comes out of the bottle originally since I love the fresh salty smell of the ocean.

on 12/22/2007 8:46:00 PM

If you love Clinique's Happy EDT, you will love this scent because it's just a cheaper version of Happy. Seeing as I hate Happy, I obviously hate this perfume too. It has poor staying power, smells like a teenager, and will invariably give you a headache and a sore throat if you are around it too much.

on 1/3/2007 8:53:00 AM

i like this perfume.. i use it on my 3yr old and she loves it.. shes just like me..lol.. we love perfume and are verry girly.for a summer scent i prefer avons shine.

on 9/19/2006 5:39:00 PM

It's not the worst thing I've smelled--and when I first got the sample, I was surprised at how pleasant it was. So I bought a bottle of it, and after thirty minutes, the smell became sickening and I got a horrible headache.

on 9/19/2006 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Reminds me of Clinique's Happy. I like this a lot. Smells friendly and fresh.

on 5/8/2006 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Yuck....the only thing better than Happy here is the price. BOth of them make me kinda sick.

on 3/13/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this perfume. It’s a knock off of Clinique’s Happy and it smells very close to it too, for a fraction of the price. It’s light and fruity and I like wearing it for a Spring or Summer afternoon. The scent doesn’t last all day but if I layer it with the lotion or body wash then it will last longer.

on 11/8/2005 2:43:00 AM

Oooh God... I really don't like this one from Avon... the scent is just too strong for me and the few times that I did wear it my throat just began to hurt for some reason! My boyfriend did not enjoy the scent either.