October 1, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Morange

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Orange is this season's shade so I had to purchase it. You won't find another perfect intense fiery orange like Morange, once you apply it all your face will lit up. It complements warm skin tones and looks amazing with tan and bronzer hues. Having said that, the formula is not that great. Less than average staying power, it disappears in a couple of hours leaving an unpleasant stain of orange behind. I prep my lips before application with primer and a touch of concealer, then apply with a brush, blot, define with a lip liner and reapply. Still I'll have to sneak the little tube in my bag and reapply every other hour to keep the colour vibrant. If you can, try to apply a long lasting coral lipstick before Morange as a base, blot and then finish with a top layer of this amazing colour. It adds longevity and you still get the vibe of Morange.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lip colour is CRAZY but I love it, it's so fun and young and summery. I tend to use this with a red lip liner and red lipstick to make the red more orange based but I still love the orange lip for summer (even though my mum hates it for some reason). It is yellow based so does make your teeth look slightly more yellow than cool toned lipsticks but what can you expect from an orange lipstick? This lipstick is definitely worth purchasing, it's the perfect bright orange lip and there aren't many cheap dupes for it out there. I love this lipstick and I'll definitely be taking it on holiday with me this year!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was obsessed with finding an orange lipstick and after hearing good things, I decided to buy Morange. After trying it on in the store, I was hesistant because in the store, it looked burnt red, but out in the sun, it was definitely orange, so I'm glad I made the right choice.

For me, this color works best over a thin layer of lip balm because it is somewhat drying. I also apply it with a lip brush because I get more pigment that way. The orange color brightens my face and goes well with my skintone. For reference I'm an NC50, and this orange shade is flattering to warm dark skintones.

However, the wear is not as long as my other lipsticks and it does seep into lip lines. It is also not as pigmented as I expected it to be. But the positives(color, fits my skintone) outweigh the negatives for me. It's just not a must-have orange for me due to the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by wendyyvette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Daring color to wear! My favorite color has ALWAYS been orange so of course I had to buy this lipstick. Not sure why but daring, bright, eccentric colors have been my favorite. For the ladies out there who are hesitant about wearing bold colors, PLEASE don't be. It's all about confidence!! Yes, people will stare at this lip color but don't let that intimidate you. This color looks amazing on every skin color just make sure to wear subtle eye makeup to make the lipstick pop!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by damaisarah

A beautiful bright orange lipstick. When I bought this lipstick I was adoring Tessa Thompson orange lipstick and this lipstick helps me to achieve her look. However, the formula is awful to my lips, my lips chapped every time after I used this for a day, but my lips is super sensitive tough..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I work at a makeup counter inside of Dillard's (were a smaller Dillard's and we don't have a mac counter) anyways and I was helping a client out and I fell in love head over heels for her lip stick. I love anything with orange!!! It's just my preferred color range! I drove an hr + to mac so I could get my hands on this beauty! I have to say that the lip stick is creamy and smells delightful! Out of everyone orange I use this is my fav! I would definitely recommend someone to go check it out in person!!! It's worth it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is unique, bright and daring. The formula however, is not good. It's way to creamy and un pigmented, which makes it impossible to get an opaque color. However, I've found a way to get use of if. I use it as a color corrector, to counteract blue tones in my skin, mainly around my mouth, but also under my eyes. For that, it works great. As a lipstick? Not so much. I apply a tiny bit under my eyes with an MAC 217, and dot on a little bit more around my mouth with my fingers, the I apply foundation. I have a very warm skin tone (NC42.45 in MAC, BB Golden) and this makes sure my base doesn't look as ashy and brightens darker areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks great! but it is a little too creamy, and needs a lot of reapplying. I just bought "What a Blast" Lip Liner, so hopefully it can help with it's stay power

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Ldao90

My skin has yellow undertone, thus I usually look great with Orange/Coral Makeup. This baby is perfect to add to that collection. The colour is a subdue matte coral, great for someone who prefers a subtle look over a overwhelmingly bright lip look. It has a matte texture too so it makes it all the more wearable for everyday look.

The cons are that it could be a bit drying to the skin. It's quite long lasting though so feel free to apply lip balm under or over it. Also if you, like me on most days, wear little to no eye make up, you might want to gravitate for more brighter, on-your-face lip colours and Morange is not that.

I don't remember how much it costs but over all, you can usually go no wrong with highly pigmented chic and sleek Mac Lipsticks right?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

A cool toned orange?? Is this POSSIBLE?

Okay... maybe not cool toned per se, but cool toned gals can wear this one : ) I love to use it both as a lipstick (with a nude eye) or a under eye corrector - works well when lightly applied to cancel out blue under eye circles. Gorgeous color, the only orange lipstick I need.