April 18, 2014 | 886 users online

Treatments - Leonor Greyl - Masque fleurs de Jasmine

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is easily the most offensive smelling product I have ever used in my life (and yes, I do use and love Biologique Recherche products so believe me, I am not "sensitive" to products that have strong scents). It literally smells like a used baby diaper that's been changed in a public restroom. Completely foul. Even worse is that the scent does linger in your hair even after you've rinsed it out. I was really looking forward to this product as I had heard such great things about this line, but the vile odor coupled with the price and the fact that it doesn't significantly improve my hair in any visible way makes this purchase a huge regret. I definitely would not recommend and will be so glad to finally use this up!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmmmm. Not impressed. The smell is very unpleasant to me. Left my ends very dry and frizzy. Won't purchase again. Too expensive. Gave it two stars because my root area is shiny

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by nianne7

I really wanted to try this product. Unfortunately, it turned out to be anything but what I expected. As one of the reviewers mentioned, it makes hair look and feel completely lifeless and dull. I don't mind the smell that much, but that's not why I bought this treatment...I will never purchase it again (and mostly likely won't even use anymore).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by pakaris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not only this product did nothing for my hair, but the smell is intoxicating. My hair is left dry and lifeless after using it. Same goes for their serum de soie sublimatuer. Plus I absolutely hated the smell. I like their palme oil and bamboo shampoo though (at least they don't stink), but still they are definitely not the best products around

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by baxterdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cant believe that there are people who do not like this product. Since discovering it about 4 years ago I can use nothing else as all other conditioners smell horrible in comparison. Once you open the jar you are swamped by pure jasmine. It is a beautiful thick luxurious cream that I dont have to use more than twice a week. My hair which is usually coloured but otherwise quite healthy, thick and wavy responds really well and I havnt had any problems at all. This is a seriously beautiful luxury product that if you want to consider using one of my tips is that it can often be found discounted on Ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2005 8:51:00 PM More reviews by zoltan1

This mask has been my HG for 2 yrs now -- and I still am reordering it again. Nothing calms my hair into smooth silkiness like it -- with a continual jasmine floral scent to boot! Love It! Love It!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2004 10:09:00 PM More reviews by fleurage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Doesn't work for me at all.Smells nice though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Custard-like conditioning product...wonderful jasmine scent, but doesn't help combat frizz as much as I expected it to. (Pricey! - $38 for a small jar) Most of Leonor Greyl's haircare that I have been crazy enough to spend on give so-so results. Okay, but not stellar. This product can be used as a regular conditioner or as a deep moisturizing treatment depending on the length of time it's left on. I don't think I'll repurchase, but what I do like about this conditioner is that my hair doesn't get weighed down - retains body - and it falls into place easier after styling. It just doesn't smooth my hair enough so that there aren't any more frizzies....and I have straight hair...it's just damaged from all the coloring treatments and frequent blow drying. This product would probably be better suited to "virgin" hair that doesn't stand up to a lot of styling abuse :-)