October 30, 2014 | 1696 users online

Self Tanners - Lancome - Self Tanning Leg Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Helenama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The worst self-tanner I've tried! No matter how much I exfoliate and moisturise legs, it goes on unevenly and takes a long time to dry, leaving a sticky film. I also don't like the shimmer stuff. The distinctive smell is much stronger than Clinique and also than other Lancomes I've tried. I do my legs after showering in late afternoon and have to shower again in the morning before going to work in order not to smell strongly like self-tanner and to get rid of the tinted stickiness...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by gal_gini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got to try this as a GWP... the best luck I've had so far with a self-tanner. This product went on smooth, and the bronzer was dark and sparkly, so it was easy to see where I missed spots (I *have* to use the tinted kind, or it is absolute disaster instead of just a minor disaster, lol). It felt goopy for a long time, but once it dried, it was even, which is a first for me. I did not like the bronzer, though. The sparkles were too glitzy-glam for me. But after washing off the bronzer, it left a light, brown (not orange! yay!)tan on my legs that was even and not splotchy in the least bit. It did not give me a sun goddess, deep-dark glow, but that would look wrong on my very pale skin, since I don't tan well anyway. It gives just enough color to not look blinding white in a sundress. :-) I am going to try a couple more drugstore brands before I commit to this pricey one. Too much money for me since I don't even like the bronzer color. *But*... so far, the best self-tan skin color for my pale skin with no streaks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2004 2:21:00 AM More reviews by diachu21

This is my number2 self bronzer and I love the shimmer when I have a base tan for my legs. Other than that not worth it on my normaly pale skin, it looks very dirty "not good for the winter."