October 31, 2014 | 1589 users online

Eyeliner - Smashbox - Pencil Liner in Smashing Black

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaMama

Ditto, amen and YEP the the previous comment about the products being a disappointment. Smudges, and not in the good way, and it goes slightly gray...I WANT BLAAACK! If I want gray I buy gray. Oh, and it SKIDS onto my eyes. Gerrrrooooss.
The only thing I use it for now is the waterline. Blah.
I have a cream blush and an eyeliner trio I am going to give away.
Edit: NOT EVEN the waterline. I put it on first before anything else and it was all over my my eyes within five minutes. YUCK.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

This eyeliner is ok - just ok. I got it for $1, as soon as I saw it was smashbox, I just HAD to get it. Honestly, I would not pay its original price for it. It lasts a while but smudges. I've tried all of the tricks for it to stay on my lid but it wont. Overall: It goes on really dark and smooth. A gorgeous result, just wish it would last longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by designedbylife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have officially decided that I'm not a fan of Smashbox. I feel that a lot of their products are overpriced considering the quality, and the pencil eyeliner I have in my hand right now is the perfect example of that. Luckily I bought it on sale for like 5$. I have the black & white pencil, one end is for lining the outside rim and one for the inside rim. The pencil itself isn't that useless although it is a bit too hard and I have used plenty of drugstore eyeliners that perform way better than this one. What really bugs me though is the extremely crappy packaging quality, The lid doesn't even stay on, if I turn the pencil upside down it falls right off. I don't even have to touch it. And this is obviously super-annoying since this pencil has TWO ENDS. So, I can't throw it in my cosmetic bag or even keep it in a pencil holder. It has to lay flat for the lid to stay on and keep it from coloring everything else either black or white or both. What's up with that?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2004 5:52:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best pencil liner I've found so far. It goes on very smooth and accurate -- and it stays on until you WANT to take it off! I love it and am so glad I tried it.