July 24, 2014 | 1231 users online

Hair Treatments - Nuxe - Eau Prodigieuse

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2004 7:24:00 AM More reviews by artemis16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised it's taken us all so long to review this. It's a great all-rounder: you can even use it for your face, not just body or hair. It smells DIVINE and can last a long time. Only gripe I have is that with the wide, square glass bottle, it's not easy to hold and spray especially if you've just used some already and your hands are slippery! Will always have a bottle in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2004 3:59:00 AM More reviews by schaetzchen

Great multi-usage product, also great for holidays, because it can be used to nourish body and hair. It also replaces all the styling gels and mousses, I rub a little bit of it between my palms so hair will stay where it actually has to stay(for example for a ponytail). Then I use some spray and voila - my look's finished ;) It doesn't weigh down hair, it has no chemicals. You can also use it as leave-in treatment after washing your hair. This an HG for everyone. Buy it! continued >>