November 23, 2014 | 1099 users online

Shampoo - Nuxe - Soothing, Repairing Honey Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice true honey scent (no urine note, thank goodness!) and it's gentle enough for frequent use without overdrying the hair. It might not be good for those who use a lot of styling products...doesn't product a whole lot of lather and doesn't cut through all the oils/silicones as easily as other shampoos. On the days my hair has any pomade or gel in it, I have to shampoo at least 2-3X before my hair feels clean enough. And there's not much product in a full sized bottle of this....less than 7oz. I'll use up what I have, but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ktkarpo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo smells delicious and is actually gentle enough to use everyday. Nuxe actually has an entire line of honey based products, all unisex, so my boyfriend actually didn't know that my Nuxe products weren't for him!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Inimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I have to get used to this shampoo...I don't find it nourishing at all. It doesn't foam at all and doesn't lather easily. Also quite expensive I think. I love Nuxe as a brand, but not this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2004 3:46:00 AM More reviews by schaetzchen

I'm surprised that nobody has reviewed yet this great product. I bought it for 15 Euros, which is a great price compared to what you get. This is the best shampoo I've ever used, it's soft, easy to wash off and has an awesome nourishing effect to my hair. Buy it!