Mary Kay Beach Bronze

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Thousands of tiny gorgeous golden sparkles in a formula that smells nice, lasts hours, isn't too sticky and makes lips look luscious and full! A definite win for me! I was concerned that it would look a little orange or yellow on my lips but that is not the case at all! Can be worn over lipstick for an extra pop of shine or just by itself. My favorite product of the summer, it's a very beautiful lip product!

on 4/1/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I bought a 6-pack sampler of MK lip glosses and this was one of the colors it contained. WOW...great nudish-bronzy color with just enough glitter to make the lips look fuller, and a nice smooth texture, too. Not a ton of color (the Red Passion is VERY pigmented and just gorgeous, too) but enough to stand on its own or over a lipstick or lipliner. I think this will be one of my "go-to" glosses, especially on busy days or on the weekends. MK sure isn't my mom's makeup anymore, lol!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Not bad!!Got this in a Mary Kay sample kit. Never thought a bronze lip gloss would work on my fair skin but this is nice and sheer and makes my lips look plush.

on 8/27/2010 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE the color and scent. nice consistency. so why 1 lippie? it does NOT LAST. it's gone in less than 1/2 hour, more like 20 minutes. i've tried to "layer" it and that does stretch its life a little, but then i lose the yummy color and feel. so, for me, nah

on 6/26/2010 12:17:00 PM

This is a very pretty bronzey shimmery lipgloss. The color is beautiful but a little too sheer for me. I was hoping for something a little bit darker, you can barely tell I have anything on my lips. But I do like that this is not sticky at all, I can run around with my hair down and not have to worry about getting any stuck to my lips, which is a huge plus for me! Also I like the smell, kind of donut-y which is yummy. But it doesn't seem to last long, but what can you expect from a lip gloss? None of them last long, once you take a drink of something half of it is gone. Overall this is a great purchase, decent price as well. Would definitely buy again!

on 12/15/2009 4:21:00 PM

I won a gift certificate in a drawing for Mary Kay, I haven't used it in years, so the consultant did a makeup consultation with me, and used this lip gloss. I fell in love, and the next day I got it with the certificate. It can look scary and dark in the tube, but applies very sheer. The formula is not thick and sticky like most lip glosses. I wanted something I could wear with every look, and I think I found it! It seems to outlast some of my higher end brand glosses, too. I don't expect gloss to last all day, but longer than 5 minutes is nice, and this does! Also has a pleasant, light vanilla scent.

Beautiful color! This is a great sheer bronze color that works year-round and for most skin tones. I have fair skin and find that the bronze isn't too overhwhelming or dark. The shimmer is great and makes my lips look plumper. I love the scent and the gloss is definitely moisturizing.

Like any gloss, it won't stay on all day, but this is the case with ALL of the glosses I enjoy using.

I definitely love the color and would repurchase!

on 10/2/2009 6:21:00 PM

Lovely color.Bronzey shimmery color. I layer over lipstick or sometimes alone with a pencil similar to mac's chestnut.Smells like vanilla. Will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had a free facial at work today and the lady from Mary Kay used this on me. She said it would go well with my skin tone (olive-tan) and she was right! The gloss was not sticky at all and gave a nice shine to my lips. It is a little glittery but good for the summer season. However, the best part has to be the scent! It smells like vanilla cupcakes and tastes just as heavenly. And it stayed throughout my eating salty chips! My only complaint is the price, but that's what you get with such excellent lip gloss!

on 6/26/2009 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My fave gloss from MK!! Nice light,shimmery sheer bronze gloss that imo would look great on just about everyone.

Recommended for Medium Skin