September 22, 2014 | 1248 users online

Makeup Brushes - Tony & Tina - Powder Brush

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Pbbunnie

I am a big fan of tony & tina products, I just started using this brush (and brushes all together) but so far i like it. While it goes on pretty nicely a lot is wasted between the transition from the loose powder to my face. Maybe it is me because i'm new at it but i'm sure there are nicer/better brushes out there. also, it also is nice and soft considering it is made from synthetic fibers and not animal hair. so yay! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by BeneBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the nicest and softest powder brush I have ever come across. It puts on powder and blush seamlessly and I love that it comes in its own case. The handle is sturdy and just the right size. I have to keep this one forever know that Tony and Tina is gone. I am truly amazed at the quality of all of their brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by CantMAKEUPmyMlND

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so pleased with this Powder Brush! First of all, it is unbelieveably soft. Softer than any other powder brush I've ever owned. Secondly, it's a rather large brush. You can get most of your face done in one swoop. It also has the ability to pick up the perfect amount of whatever product you are using. I have used the brush for both powder and blush, quite happily.

I love that Tony & Tina's line is cruelty free. It's kind of difficult to find a good quality brush made from synthetic materials. T&T have really hit the nail on the head with their line of brushes, though. Sadly, T&T is no longer in business - I got this brush at TJ Maxx for $5.99, but I would have gladly paid more. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2005 3:19:00 AM More reviews by ching0708

the powder brush is sooooo soft!!! i really love it and make the loose powder very thin on my face~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 6:13:00 AM More reviews by miffybear80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE their brush! SO SO SOFT! can be compared to Shu Uemura. They are made of goat/sable/pony hair IMO! GREAT and I LOVE It but it seems not many people know of it?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by vina501

My recent mission is to redo my makeup brush collection with quality brushes. I opted for this brush because, it is not made from animal hair.(And it was cheaper than other powder brushes made from animal hair)

When I first got it I was not thrilled with it. Yes, it was soft, but the (fake)hairs seemed really rigid. I was looking for a big loose fluffy powder brush.
After mulitple uses it has seemed to loosen up. And I now very much like my Tony&Tina powder brush. My only real dislike of the brush it that the brush doesn't seem to hold the make up very well, you have keep going back an above average number of times to get more powder. But that is a trade off I am willing to take for a brush that is animal hair free. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 3:50:00 PM More reviews by baksino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this as a gift from a friend...she asked me what would i like, and i said tony & tina brush set due to the review here. my brushs collection is getting big ever since being active on MUA, lol, and i hardly wear any makeup daily, but i still love to have them =D. i'm not disappointed with it one bit with this collection. awesome brushs. so soft and feel wonderful against my skin when i'm applying powder on. apply my makeup with ease and look nice and sheer, and can be build up. i wear my makeup very sheer, so i don't like those brush that clink on so much products. or doesn't clink on any. i'll will buy it again if have to. this one is like perfect. great price for a set.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 8:46:00 PM More reviews by orodwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this brush due to the fact that I had a makeover by a Tony & Tina MA and I loved the softness of the brushes. I despise any type of poking from a brush. I discovered that Nordstrom had the brush set in stock (they come in their own magnetically closing case) and for less than double the price of the powder brush alone I got the whole darned set. I'm so glad i did! The powder brush makes a great bronzer/highlighter brush which is what I use it for and the eyeshadow brushes are stiff w/ body yet soft at the ends which makes them great for blending. I think the set is worth the $59.00 dollars for sure and for anyone just wanting the powder brush $28.00 isn't a bad price at all. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2004 2:47:00 PM More reviews by adopt_a_stray

I adore Tony and Tina brushes. The powder brush can be used for loose powder or as a large blush brush. It is so incredibly soft and luxurious! I've heard that T&T brushes are made by the same company that makes Shu Uemura's brushes - not sure if it's true, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised. I got this in a complete set with magnetic holder for only $60, which is a steal for such quality. And the absolute BEST part is that the bristles are synthetic, so no animals were caged or killed to make them. Please don't be fooled - the only cruelty-free brushes are synthetic. I also recommend Urban Decay's brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 12:17:00 PM More reviews by hotsake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is SO soft. I never liked using powder brush because it always felt like it was too scratchy (and it didn't blend well)... but this one proved me wrong. It feels super soft, so I can blend the powder into my skin without any irritation. The price isn't bad ($28 as of 12/30/03) so I'm not sure if the other MUAers on this review are talking about the same thing... it's pretty well constructed, so i probably won't need to purchase it again but i'd buy again if i lost it (can't live without it.)