Mary Kay Bronzing powder

3.4

on 3/15/2009 11:11:00 PM

I have NOT tried this product -- this is a PSA. I really wanted to try this but am allergic to talc. I could not find an ingredient list online, but my sister who's a Mary Kay rep looked into it and it does contain talc, as do all the other mineral products from Mary Kay.

on 10/8/2008 10:03:00 PM

I like the color, unfortuantly I am a bronzer fanatic... size is too small. I want them to make is bigger!!! I'd say like a 3 or 4 inch circle size compact would be great!!!

on 11/3/2007 12:51:00 AM

I am fair and this is the only bronzer I can use without looking like a clown!!!!!!

on 1/25/2006 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm impressed by this powder. I've had it for a few months now and rarely used it. I started using it everyday now and it looks beautiful on my DDD skin. I am always skeptical about those product that are "for all skin tones" because usually they are not. This however does highlight my cheeks and when I put a color blush on top of it VAVOOM! Instant glow. A little pricey but a little goes a long way. Too bad it's LE. Don't know any other way of getting an "island glow" during Michigan winters. Anyway, if it is offered long term I will continue to purchase. The good thing about this product is if you already have a foundation compact this will fit in it and you can carry it around with you.

on 9/14/2005 3:37:00 PM

I tried this over the summer. I wasnt crazy about it but it did give me a nice glow. The only thing is, you also have to buy the compact it comes in, AND the applicator. Theres just other products better packaged, better applied, and you dont have to buy the compact they come in. =( I didnt like the fact you had to BUY the compact AND the applicator, and it just wasnt that great. Would not buy again - theres just better stuff out there for less.

on 5/4/2005 3:39:00 AM

I'm very fair, and I felt this added nice color to my face, without it looking too orange (I have red hair and this is always a problem for me) I love that there was no fake look. My friends keep telling me I look so rested (lol, I get pastey white skin in the winter) Definately a product I'm going to keep buying. Hope they don't really make it limited edition!

on 4/30/2005 11:52:00 PM

This product is pretty pricey! And even though I do like it and would buy it again, I wish they still offered the bronzing beads! But, if this lasts anything like the bronzing beads, then this is a worth while investment!!! I like that you can build your color with this. And on my tan skin, it doesn't look orangey or glittery! It gives your face a sunkissed glow and I think it is gorgeous! But, if your on the fence about it talk to your marykay consultant for her opinion. And if you do buy it and don't like it; you can always send it back!

on 8/29/2004 2:13:00 PM

Did not like this much, just basically shimmer. Gave me no color at all, just made me shiny. Gave it a 2 because it's got a cute design & different shimmery brown colors. Would not repurchase.

on 8/12/2004 1:25:00 AM

This new bronzing powder is one of my favorite new MK products. It is multitoned and blends well onto my olive complexion. With a large fluffy powder brush, I am able to get a natural sun kissed glow. I put this in my MK color palette and it is so easy to use. I hope this product is here to stay. Currently it is a limited edition bronzer.

on 7/29/2004 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a limited edition bronzer that is part of MK summer offerings. It's a mix of 3 different color stripes in the compact but it's really designed to be put in a separate compact which I did not purchase so I found this a little hard to use as is. The lid fits on just so and provided a little struggle as I worked to fit it back on so it probably would be worth it to buy the accompanying compact if you plan to use this often. For me I won't be using the bronzer that often. It's way too sparkly for my mature face. I'm all for subtle shimmer but this has lg sparkles in it that tend to irritate my skin and get everywhere. Also the color goes on intensely for my fair skin and tends to turn a definite orange after several hours. Not good for me.

Popular Bronzers