Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Rich 510

4.5

trioctyl citrate, ozokerite, polybutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, tetraisostearate, C 10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esthers, bis-diglyceryl, polyacladipate-2, cera microcristallina ((microcrystalline wax) cire microcrystalline), caprylic/capric triglyceride, paraffin, silica, synthetic wax, tocopheral acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, aloe barbadenis leaf extract, serica ((silk powder (poudre soie), pentaerythrityl tetrahexanoate, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol [May contain: +/- Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 19140, 77492, 77499), red 33 lake (CI 17200), yellow lake (CI 19140), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 6 lake (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), carmine (CI 75470)]

on 2/12/2015 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite lipstick EVER. I've gotten compliments while wearing this before- my mom couldn't get over how flattering the color is and said I looked like a model while wearing it! Obviously I don't think that's true but it is by far the most flattering lipstick I own (and I own a lot.)

Shade- a medium pink berry, almost like a dark (but not too dark) rose with light red undertones. I was originally afraid that being a berry shade, this would lean purple-y, but it definitely does not. It's a perfect winter shade (although because it is so pretty, I will wear this all year round). This color also makes my blue/green eyes pop more. It also makes my lips pop, yet it still looks subtle and natural, if that makes any sense. I'm not sure if this is cool or warm-toned, all I can say is that I think I am cool-toned. While I think this would look the best on fair skin, I can see this looking beautiful on all skin tones. In fact, my mom, who has olive tanned skin that is warm-toned (so almost the opposite of me), bought this after loving it on me so much, and it looks amazing on her too! The only difference is that it's maybe slightly less dark on her than on me. I also think this would look great with any kind of makeup- light pink blush, berry blush, gray eyeshadow, brown eyeshadow, smokey eyes, defined eye, winged eyeliner, smudgy eyeliner.

Lasting power- besides my second favorite lipstick, NYX's matte lip cream in Amsterdam, this lipstick has the best staying power out of all my lipsticks. I apply this around 9 AM, and by lunchtime, it is still fully on my lips, little to no fading. And here is the best part- after I eat lunch, it is still somewhat on my lips! Yes, it has faded and turned into more of a deep stain, but it is still definitely there. I only reapply this once every 6ish hours.

Application- while it's dry enough to last a long time, it's so creamy and pigmented that it goes on fully in one easy swipe. I think that a lot of lipsticks that are creamy and a great texture have trouble staying put on my lips- the lipsticks I own that last the longest are typically more dry and not as creamy. But this lipstick is the best of both worlds. Again, one swipe on top lip, one swipe on bottom lip, and your done. It's also very buildable- if you want it look more natural, do one swipe, press with a makeup sponge with a tissue covering your lips (this is a trick I learned to get lipstick to last longer) and you're done. If you want the color to appear more deep or dark, obviously just apply more.

Finish- neither too matte or too "luminous." It's perfectly in between.

Packaging- great, not much to say here, just a typical lipstick case. It feels more luxurious and expensive than it is though! Revlon's whole lipstick line is, in my opinion, comparable or even better than a lot of high-end lipsticks.

Again, I recommend this to all skin shades and skin tones, all year round. A staple in my collection and the lipstick I wear the most. Whenever I am unsure as to what lipstick shade to wear, I always default to this one. While the tube will probably last me years, even with frequent use, I will repurchase this for the rest of my life, probably. Yeah, it's that good.

on 11/28/2014 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is too pink on me , exchanging it for 24k orange

on 11/26/2014 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a pinkish berry color and looks very natural on my pigmented lips. It gives me a MLBB kinda look but is a bit more brighter. The texture feels great upon application and I really like the cream finish. I picked it up in a rush during a sale event here at my local drugstore. For the price and color payoff, I think it is a wonderful lipstick.

on 9/11/2014 3:37:00 PM

This is a perfect MLBB (my lips but better) shade. I have NC25-30 skin tone and this is the shade of my lips but more pink. It applies on smoothly, doesn't emphasize dry lips but has staying power. It's that perfect blend between peach, pink and berry. I tend to dab my lipsticks instead of swiping them so my this product really blends in with my natural lips. Additionally, there's no offensive scent either (unlike the l'oreal lipsticks), revlon lipsticks don't smell like anything at all, and the packaging is a classy black tube with a gold belt. The price in Canada for revlon lipsticks range from $6.99- 9.99; I bought mine from London drugs. I would definitely repurchase this if I even lose it or run out.

on 7/13/2014 8:58:00 AM

I love this lipstick, it's a very pretty dark peachy kind of color kind of like a perfect mix of peach, pink, and red all mixed into one, it's very beautiful ! I'd definitely purchase this product again, Revlon's lipsticks are always great ! Thumbs up for this product !

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

A beautiful medium berry pink on me (NC25-30 with pigmented lips) I bought it because I'm currently obsessed with pinks (the lip color I used to avoid). It goes on creamy but it's not too slippery, nicely pigmented, doesn't have a scent. Then I realised this color looked quite familiar, and boy was I right. A very close dupe to my very much loved Maybelline Color Sensational l/s in Hooked on Pink. Berry Rich is warmer and has a vague brown tone to it while Hooked on Pink is cooler as it is pinker and has a quite noticeable mauve-ish hue when swatched beside Berry Rich.

on 12/31/2013 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm super picky with lipsticks but as soon as I tried this on, BANG. Firstly, Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks are HG quality, and the cream lipsticks are my favorite (mainly because my lips need moisture). Glides on smoothly with beautiful, saturated color on the first application with great build-up if desired.

BERRY RICH is a lovely pinky-red, wearable as a winter color, not too dark and contrasts my South Asian, warm, medium-toned complexion wonderfully. Lasts for a good five/six hours and easy to touch up. As a university student, I don't have time to fuss with lipliner so this is perfect because it's easy to apply and the color is just the right amount of pop: enough to stand out without being garish.

on 11/20/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this lipstick!
the colour is a rosey, pinkish berry that's not too dramatic on my lips, but more muted. it goes with just about any look. i can't do nude lips without looking dead, so a muted rose/berry/pink is the best alternative. the texture is creamy, and opaque - not matte, not drying (huge plus for me) and comfortable to wear. it is fairly long lasting considering it's not a matte formula, and it wears off prettily. i will 110% re-purchase.

on 11/15/2013 1:27:00 PM

I love this colour!! I agree with other reviewers that sometimes it's hard to wear a red. I always wanted to wear red but it's too bold and I get shy to. This is the perfect colour for looking glam and sophisticated at the same time. It does brighten up the whole face. I do find it to be drying after awhile. I haven't found a lipstick that doesn't dry out after a few hours though so it may be my lips. I'm so sad because I always carry this lippie around but I recently lost it! I must get another one as it's fall right now and I'm in need of this gorgeous shade!!

on 9/30/2013 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm living in Malaysia for a year. It's very humid here, and usually overcast. I am probably the palest I have every been.

This shade is perfect for me, as it is a relatively dry lipstick, with good staying power and adds some color to my face in a non-jarring way. Now that I am over 40 I don't think the true reds that I used to wear are flattering anymore.

I can wear this lipstick and no other cosmetic and feel elegant and polished.

No taste, no scent, and an unobtrusive texture.

The price is much more here than the US, but I think it is worth it at twice the price. Much nicer than many high end lipsticks and non irritating.

Popular Lipsticks