July 28, 2014 | 1040 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Rich 510

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I love this lipstick, it's a very pretty dark peachy kind of color kind of like a perfect mix of peach, pink, and red all mixed into one, it's very beautiful ! I'd definitely purchase this product again, Revlon's lipsticks are always great ! Thumbs up for this product !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by sylveirettes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A beautiful medium berry pink on me (NC25-30 with pigmented lips) I bought it because I'm currently obsessed with pinks (the lip color I used to avoid). It goes on creamy but it's not too slippery, nicely pigmented, doesn't have a scent. Then I realised this color looked quite familiar, and boy was I right. A very close dupe to my very much loved Maybelline Color Sensational l/s in Hooked on Pink. Berry Rich is warmer and has a vague brown tone to it while Hooked on Pink is cooler as it is pinker and has a quite noticeable mauve-ish hue when swatched beside Berry Rich.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mpkfan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm super picky with lipsticks but as soon as I tried this on, BANG. Firstly, Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks are HG quality, and the cream lipsticks are my favorite (mainly because my lips need moisture). Glides on smoothly with beautiful, saturated color on the first application with great build-up if desired.

BERRY RICH is a lovely pinky-red, wearable as a winter color, not too dark and contrasts my South Asian, warm, medium-toned complexion wonderfully. Lasts for a good five/six hours and easy to touch up. As a university student, I don't have time to fuss with lipliner so this is perfect because it's easy to apply and the color is just the right amount of pop: enough to stand out without being garish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

i love this lipstick!
the colour is a rosey, pinkish berry that's not too dramatic on my lips, but more muted. it goes with just about any look. i can't do nude lips without looking dead, so a muted rose/berry/pink is the best alternative. the texture is creamy, and opaque - not matte, not drying (huge plus for me) and comfortable to wear. it is fairly long lasting considering it's not a matte formula, and it wears off prettily. i will 110% re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Cecily8

I love this colour!! I agree with other reviewers that sometimes it's hard to wear a red. I always wanted to wear red but it's too bold and I get shy to. This is the perfect colour for looking glam and sophisticated at the same time. It does brighten up the whole face. I do find it to be drying after awhile. I haven't found a lipstick that doesn't dry out after a few hours though so it may be my lips. I'm so sad because I always carry this lippie around but I recently lost it! I must get another one as it's fall right now and I'm in need of this gorgeous shade!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by kellystars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm living in Malaysia for a year. It's very humid here, and usually overcast. I am probably the palest I have every been.

This shade is perfect for me, as it is a relatively dry lipstick, with good staying power and adds some color to my face in a non-jarring way. Now that I am over 40 I don't think the true reds that I used to wear are flattering anymore.

I can wear this lipstick and no other cosmetic and feel elegant and polished.

No taste, no scent, and an unobtrusive texture.

The price is much more here than the US, but I think it is worth it at twice the price. Much nicer than many high end lipsticks and non irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wanted to try out a berry coloured lipstick, so I picked this up. It is very creamy, sort of a pinky/reddy/berry colour. I think it looks really good. It's not too dark that it looks weird for everyday use, and it's not too purple that it looks to much on me. I really like it and it makes me feel very glamorous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Was disappointed. This color looked "off" on me. I think it was too warm.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by SwingDancer87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Berry Rich is a saturated, medium-pinkish berry color. It is much more on the brighter shade of pink on me and not too much berry-colored. The formula is rich and creamy and much more pigmented of a color than I thought it would be. The color really pops of my fair skin and may be too much for an everyday shade. I think it is a more glamorous shade of pink than any other pink lipstick I've tried. The color lasts several hours and I actually think the color improves with wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh. my. god.
This is the most flattering shade of lipstick I have ever seen. It took me a while to move over to berry lipsticks, but now that I have this I will never go back. Ladies-- buy this lipstick! You'll feel Old Hollywood glamorous; understated and classically pretty.