Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (All Shades)

3.8

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), BHT, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Love this product. I went through a Bare Minerals phase which turned my face into the Sahara Desert, and swore off powder/mineral foundations forever. Then I got a lovely sample bag with this foundation, a blush and a bronzer and fell in love with it. I'm in the light, which is more yellow toned than the fair. I use it as my only foundation most days, but sometimes use it over a CC cream for a more made-up formal look. It's also great for a light sweep over face when I'm out running during the day and don't want to look like death warmed over. The finish is pretty natural -- no shimmer, but not a flat matte, either. It feels silky smooth and light as a feather on. Can't say enough good things about it. The blush and bronzer were nice, too. QVC often has two-for-one deals, and kits including the foundation.

Excellent product. Very satisfied with it. I use this foundation powder as a setting powder over my liquid one. It makes all the difference, blurs imperfections and gives a flawless face. I've been using it for over a year, it lasts FOREVER !!
I recommend it.

Keep coming back to over and over. I have used this for about 2 years now. I use it over a sheer liquid foundation to set. It gives an airbrushed finish over the liquid foundation. I would say a satin finish. Not completely matte but not shimmery. I am a NC25 and I wear the shade "Fair " . I love everything about this product but one thing ... The color is very inconsistent. The powder has swirls of different colors(kind of marbleized ) sometimes you get more of the lighter swirls and then sometimes you get more of the dark. Therefore, even though I'm getting the "fair" shade it can be more the color "medium ". For this reason I only buy in the store(not online ) so I can see the product and pick one that doesn't have a lot of the dark swirls. I wish they could be more consistent with the color but I have learned how to get around the problem. Overall I love the coverage and it lasts all day (14 hours). I have to touch up a couple times throughout the day but it never looks cakey. Never makes me breakout. Doesn't have any fragrance and is paraben free. I am always on the lookout for the "perfect " powder foundation. I have tried just about all of them but always come back to this one.

It's a lovely product which brightens if used with light hand or your pores may be magnified. I find a better effect with using separate foundation and finish off with make up revolution radiance pallet which gives a super lit from within but does not emphasise flaws but blurs them instead

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had a deluxe sample of this which lasted all summer. I used it mainly for quick application on gym days, etc. It covered just enough that I felt okay about going out but definitely not full coverage. It mattified pretty well also. I had the shade medium, which I couldn't wear but in the summer when I was tan. I prefer the It Cosmetics powder foundation if I was going to spend money on a powder foundation.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I wouldn't call this a foundation at all. It looks pretty on the skin but I would recommend using it as a setting power for a liquid foundation if you want more coverage.

I got this as part of a kit and I wasn't sure what to expect. The reviews I read were mixed. To my surprise I really love balance n brighten. It seems to just melt into the skin. If I am tired or have a major coverage issue I use some concealer, but often times I can cover minor discolorations by just using a concealer brush and applying a concentrated amount of this foundation. Bare minerals was making my skin look too powdery and it was aging (and the bismuth makes me feel like my face is on fire). This foundation does not settle into pores or lines, it has a natural luminous finish (no glitter, not matte) It leaves your skin feeling soft and natural. It doesn't rub off on my phone screen either. I guess it has light to medium coverage - it works for me and it is buildable. When I want a full coverage look I apply this as a finishing powder over a fuller coverage bb cream or foundation. This brand is frequently on sale and you can often find it included in kits for a great price. Overall I am really happy I found this foundation

Love this pressed powder. It looks and feels like I have nothing on. Since switching from bareMinerals, I get tons of compliments on my skin. It's expensive, but it lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

I only tried it once, and I didn't notice any difference in my skin tone after applying, but I loved how lightweight the product is, I will try different methods of application to see if it will even out my skin and update later

Since I'm older now (ugh) I was having a really hard time finding a natural-looking foundation that didn't look mask-like or accentuate lines, wrinkles, older skin. I saw a demonstration of this on QVC and it piqued my interest. Of course, I googled reviews (here and other sites) and it seemed to have generally good reviews. I found a 30% off code and went for the Piece of Cake set.

I have to say that I am totally happy with this purchase! The kit really has everything you need, along with the foundation brush and eye shadow brush. (Eye shadow and blush are long-lasting too, btw) At first when I applied the B&B, I was expecting it to cover immediately so I was a little disappointed. Then I reapplied a little bit more and realized it made my skin look great without a heavy looking foundation. (I guess I was so used to the thick ELDW.)

It seems like this foundation actually works for all skin ages and types too (from the reviews I've read). If you're not happy w/your foundation, I would def give this a shot. Also, I can do a natural day look in less than 5 mins w/everything in this kit. Not bad when you're in a rush! That's a def plus for me! :)