July 30, 2014 | 1872 users online

Polishes - Chanel - Cry Baby

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 9:01:00 AM More reviews by brookecouture

This nail polish is FABULOUS! The color is shimmery and gorgeous and is perfect for short or long nails. It lasts a long time too, which is really nice. I would buy over and over again, regardless of the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by wetbandit42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite Chanel nail polish shade. It's really girly - a light sparkly pink. Definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 1:47:00 PM More reviews by pbsuperstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cry Baby is light pink with intense sparkle. It is one of the few $$ products worth the price tag. The color is stunning; the micro glitter is non-gritty, wears smoothly, and removes easily. Cry Baby is best for tips, as it gets lost on toes. I like it for everyday and evening wear, though some may find the sparkle OTT for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by lily530

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's the cherry on top it's so beautiful...though fairly sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by iLuvLuisChavez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my favorite nail polish in the world :) its the perfect shimmering pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2004 4:38:00 AM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cry Baby is such girlie shade of shimmery light-medium pink. A small part of me wishes the color on the nails would come out like it looks in the bottle (shimmery bright pink), but I still love it...I'm hoping I'll be able to find a backup bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2004 3:13:00 PM More reviews by km83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this nail polish as soon as I saw it! It's a pretty light pink when on nails (looks much brighter in the bottle) with lots of silver glitter. It doesn't flake off easily like most glitter nailpolishes do and takes a long time for it to chip. I will repurchase because it's limited edition!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by grrbil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is my most favorite nailpolish of all time. The color and shimmer are undescribably beautiful! It looks like a hot pink in the bottle, but it goes on sheerly, and ends up being a kind of medium pink. The shimmer is so hot! This is what I wanted NARS Arabesque to be, but that was such a mess....rough chunky glitter that needed a razor to be scraped off your nails. I rarely put nailcolor on my fingers because I play the piano, but I put this on anyway, the color is sheer enough that that chips won't really be noticed that much. Really really fun and feminine, yet subtle enough where people won't give me strange looks in a professional environment!