August 23, 2014 | 1348 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Multi-Colored Corrector- GREEN

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This had the potential of being a great product. However, it sparkles! That just isn't professional looking in any capacity, so I can't use this at all during the weekdays. The compact is cheaply designed and the brush is pretty much useless.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

this isn't a miracle powder, but it does even out skin tone very well. I don't really understand if you're supposed to separately apply these colors, or mix them all together.But either does work pretty well. very light so it doesn't cake on . Physicians Formula doesn't usually disappoint

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Lolatrailera3

I was already wearing my loreal BB cream and some powder when i tried this out but not even foundation helps with my redness. I applied this product first on my hand with my finger, i hated the shimmer. Then l applied it on my chin, above my upper lip, on and around my nose, which are the most problematic areas. I also applied some of my mattifying powder on, just to diminish the shimmer and greenish color. THE REDNESS DISAPPEARED!!? The color evened out with the rest of my face. The packaging is cheap but l love that because i don't want to end up paying more for the packaging than for the product itself, which is the case for some high end brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by melanieRD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

junk. I have bad acne/scars both. This powder just makes me look like a freak w green skin. I hate it. I'm familiar with green make up, but this stuff sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by chicoj12

Well the first I time put this on I noticed my redness completely disappeared... I also noticed the glitter but I am a fan of light glitter on my face... could also be used as an eye shadow... I suggest a new brush... I find the compact hard to open

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by KitoX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does it cover red? Yes. Does it have glitter? Yes. Price: $13.95 @ Rite Aid. Price Per Gram: $1.55. Price per ounce: $46.50. Honestly, I would give this product a try (@ a place that accepts cosmetics returns). If you need something to cover your redness then it may be able to help you. One warning however- it does contain glitter/sparkles for some reason. I found this kind of limits where you can use it on your face- especially if you contour (glitter defeats the purpose of the darker contour shade). This product is also on the more expensive side for a drugstore brand, if that matters to you. Overall, I wouldn't buy it again due to the glitter & price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jess31570

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works for my medium-reddish center of face (off sides from the nose). I use the brush it came with and swipe it lightly twice over the whole multi-color surface, over light foundation, under powder. I apply it lightly, only to the red zones.

Considering the other low reviews, maybe a light touch is best, over foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by donutlooksforgreatproduct

I don't have to much redness on my face on a regular basis but I do some redness. This powder is amazing to my face! It practically makes the redness disappear and lightens my skin subtly. I'm asian, so the lightening is a plus. The brush that comes with it is okay, I only use it for travel. The powder lasts a lifetime. I use it over my mineral foundation to set it since the foundation alone doesnt work and there is still little redness showing. It is amazing for color correction and setting. I love this. I am so glad my friend showed this to me. Each individual color in this is sheer, the white i use sometimes for an eyebrow highlight and it beautiful. The other colors are so sheer they can create a soft glowing eye look so bonus. I love this and I am very surprised at the low reviews this has

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by thupham2

I had some doubts about writing this review as I don't have rosacea & am not ideal to judge something designed for over-reddened skin. So I waited for a day when my skin was particularly red and flushed - and after my usual foundation and concealer routine, I applied this sparingly across the areas of redness (deliberately ignored the non-red areas just so that I could test its effectiveness of actual reddened skin) but found that - to my horror - a greenish tint was becoming visible after the 1st layer of powder...I tried doing it again and with the thinnest layer possible...this time there was no Wicked Witch of the West characterization to speak of, but the amount of powder was so minimal that it hardly counts. Nevertheless, I continuously tried different application methods for 3 weeks but found that no matter what, this was a strange, too-green powder that failed to do what it was meant to do.
I wonder if Physicians Formula even TESTED this out before unleashing it out into the cynical & highly demanding beauty market.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Freshie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder is absolutely horrible! I hate it. It not only looks sickly green on the skin even with a light hand, it has glitter in it. Not shimmer, chunks of glitter. It made my pores look so huge and really did look green in any light if you put enough of it on to set your foundation. It also does not hide redness well at all. I am very fair and my nose and cheeks and chin are always red but no matter what I tried with this it just didn't help enough to count for anything let alone the green tint to my face that made me look like I had a disease.