September 1, 2014 | 1747 users online

Concealers - NARS - Eye Brightener in Vanilla

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does literelly nothing at all. Thank god they discontinued them!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2007 6:02:00 AM More reviews by ChloePuff

Completely pointless. The primer and concealer formulas aren't compatible at all... When you let the primer dry first, it doesn't work. When you apply the concealer immediately after the primer, it still doesn't work. Messy and worthless.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by dariadoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe i wasted my product on something so expensive that doesn't actually seem to DO anything! It made me giggle that so many other people have had the same crappy experience with it so safe to say, just don't buy it! You're much better off buying a separate concealer and brightner or a whole different product! Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2005 9:58:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The primer side stings a bit and the concealer side looks cakey. I even applied the concealer *sheerly* and over the primer after it set. I'm a MAC NC20 and I found Vanilla to be too light in color as well. I returned mine and going back to Almay Amazing Lasting with Px Vibrant Eye under.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Hazelshade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so sad that I hate this. I love Nars regualr concealor in Vanilla, but wanted a gel for under my eyes. I got this, and oh how terrible it is. First, the primer sucks and makes the concealor flake and ball up, even if I let it dry for up to 20 minutes. The concealor itself does nothing--I swear it disappears. This is a huge waste of time and money, but I do highly recommend the regular concealor.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2004 5:12:00 PM More reviews by EffieJay001

Eh. Not great at all. I used dollar store concealers that were much better than this. The color was fine, but the concealing ability is nil. I won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by pussycat74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really isn't great. When the SA applied it, i could see that it did conceal my under eye shadows and brightened me up. But it sinks into fine lines and accentuates them. Probably a good buy if you're completely smooth under your eyes or have had Botox. personally i'd rather have shadows than draw attention to crows' feet!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by midnightlouise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After reading about Eye Brightener in a magazine it sounded so good I thought for sure this would be my HG undereye concealer. I have to say I was terribly disappointed! The primer end does seem to keep the concealer from migrating into your undereye creases, but the concealer itself is terrible. I looked even worse than when I started! (if that's possible!) It is very thin, and even with putting on two layers it still didn't conceal or cover anything. It did not blend well on top of the primer & actually made my underye circles look like bruises! I have no complaints about the color, but all in all, it was a waste of money & I returned it to Sephora.