October 25, 2014 | 1243 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Angels Delight Soap

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I must be one of the few people who really likes this soap! I bought it on a whim while at Lush and it was well worth the ~$7 I spent. It smells really sweet and I love this but it's all down to personal preference. It's Lush after all, have a smell before you buy it! It works really well with a bath lily so that it goes much further. Well worth the money!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this soap. The smell is AWFUL. I wanted to try it based on the reviews saying it smelled like candy or Hawaiian punch but it doesn't at all! It smells like some sort of synthetic plastic. I do not recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty soap! I bought this on sale and it smells delightful. It's a very playful, fruity scent. Reminds me of a fruity kids bubble bath or kool aid smell. It lasted me pretty long and the scent did linger on my skin (and in our washroom!) If you like fruity smells then this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells like fruit punch. It's kinda drying tho. I buy it for the smell

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by NessMcG

All my friends seemed to go gaga for this soap, but me, not so much. I don't dislike it, I've got a small piece that I use, but it's abit too subtle for my liking & is unimpressive compared to other Lush soaps. In saying that, the shape, colouring & design in general is beautiful, festive & eye catching! I once saw one of the sales assistants having to cut a fresh block in half & it made me sad.. Maybe if/when it comes out again this year, it'll grow on me more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like fruity jelly babies and is probably the prettiest Christmas soap from Lush. It foams well, but like most soaps is pretty drying on my skin. I can put up with that if it leaves a nice fragrance, but once I was dry, there was no scent on my skin. I probably won't repurchase, unless it's a very small piece to keep in my drawer or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Indykitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It smells like red Hawian punch. I love it for a cold winter's morning. It doesn't last on me during the day but that's ok considering that i work in a law office. The price depends on the size you buy and I buy a dollar amount instead of a weight. the packaging is waxed paper and is fine. I love this soap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by KeLLsTar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Angels Delight is not a delight, it's boring. It's similar to the Godmother soap. It cleans like soap is meant to, it has a good lather but that's about it.

It doesn't soften my skin any more than drugstore soap. The scent is OK but nothing special, it reminds me of one of those scented dolls - like a cross between fruit loops & plastic.

I'll be using the rest of what I have as I'm not going to waste it, but I won't be repurchasing it. This isn't a luxury item. There's better soap that you could spend your money on, this soap is NOT worth the price Lush charge. Not recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it cleaned well without leaving my skin dry-- so at least that's a good thing.
however, i didn't like the thought of how the shimmery plastic bits didn't dissolve and would just go down the drain.also, the scent was all too off-putting for me. it didn't smell natural at all. i'll finish the bar but i wouldn't repurchase (there are still some on sale in my local LUSH store).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a few pieces of Angels Delight soap if anyone is interested. Just send me a message :)